NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

So... Is our boy Matty Wahlberg winning the NXT Title today or not...???

I'm 50-50 on it, as I think Bron gets called up directly after 'Mania. That's 2 months to kill for him in NXT... So he could either lose the title to someone in the next 2-8 weeks, OR lose today & chase Waller in a rematch or 2.

Flip of the coin imo. I guess it comes down to whoever they think is the best fit as champ; Waller or someone else (most likely Hayes). If it's Waller, then they may as well pull the trigger today.

Flip of the coin imo. I guess it comes down to whoever they think is the best fit as champ; Waller or someone else (most likely Hayes). If it's Waller, then they may as well pull the trigger today.
I'd do it.

I haven't been an NXT devotee in about 4 years now, but from what I've seen Waller seems like the best challenger he's had for a while.

I could've seen them going with Waller and holding Breakker off for a main roster debut after WM, but there doesn't seem an obvious main roster spot for him atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. This Nikita whodunit is amazing :D

Hopefully it's not another one of those NXT carpark storylines that never gets resolved. You can almost do that for its meme properties these days.

Chase U got a hell of a lot of spotlight in that tag match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back