NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II

Remove this Banner Ad

Tag match was the best match of the night but overall a good ppv
Aries and Jose was decent just a casual match
Billie Kay and Blades daughter was way to quick but if i got anything out of it Billie was much more impressive but Ember has a nice finisher
Roode and Andres wasnt anything special but Boobys entrance was pretty Glorious
Tag match was amazing was really impressed with DIU ( i think that was there name ) best match of the night
womans match was ok some good spots but it defiantly wasnt no where near last years match but cool to see a bit more angry side of Bayley
Main event what a entrance and the match was good Nakamuras finisher is devastating
7.5/10 good stuff cant wait for SS
interesting to see if Bayley and Joe go to the main roster now i think Bayley defiantly will but Joe might have one more rematch
i wonder who is next for Asuka

Orange County Choppers? Is this a shitty reality show I've never heard of?

#takeoverdelayed

"We go haaaaaard, every day, all night"

Got to be a sex thing

#takeoverdelayed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently they just signed 'Crazy' Mary Dobson to a development deal. Previously appeared on episodes as Sarah Dobson.
not familiar with their work are they any good?

think ibushi is more likely to sign a deal now after the fact he sees that trips is treating nakamura and asuka with respect and as big time pros and not the usual stereotyped gimmick

think ibushi is more likely to sign a deal now after the fact he sees that trips is treating nakamura and asuka with respect and as big time pros and not the usual stereotyped gimmick

It's more to do with what Ibushi wants to achieve outside of WWE, which he wouldn't be able to achieve if he signs with them.

Another great Takeover. Jose vs Aries and Almas vs Rooooo were good, although I'm not sure how Rooooo will ever get over as a hell with such a GLORIOUS theme and look. Itami's appearance and the GTS were fantastic! It's also the best Jose and Almas have looked since they arrived.

Moon's debut did what it needed to. One of the best finishers on any of the rosters. I really like Billy Kay too.

Oh and speaking of finishers, please please please give Roooo a better finisher. Almost anything would be better than a Road Dogg pump-handle slam.

The tag titles match was maybe the best tag match I've ever seen. Absolutely outstanding by all 4. I bought into so many of the near falls and was excited then outraged when Ciampa and Gargano thought they had it won. The dastardly Revival! I hope they have a rematch before Ciampa eventually turns on Gargano.

Bayley vs Asuka was better than their last match up but still missing something to push it to the next level. Not sure what though. A shame about that botched (I assume) turnbuckle powerbomb spot.

Nakamura vs Joe had such a big fight feel. The contrastingly awesome entrances, the attempted pre-match biff, all excellent. Perhaps it was build up in my head too much because it wasn't the 5 star classic we all thought it would be, although it was still a great match. Awesome title change. Hope Joe isn't seriously injured though.

NXT killing it, as usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back