NXT Takeover: New Orleans

Remove this Banner Ad

Never watched NXT before so I thought Id check this out as my first show and holy s**t this is already some of the best s**t Ive seen in years.

Early last year when I got the Network for the Rumble, I actually went through all the Takeover events in the space of a month. None of them are bad and they rarely cross the 3 hour mark! The worst you get is about a 3 star show all up and there's usually at least one 4*+ match. It's worth doing if you have the time.

I actually liked NXT so much that I then went back later (when I got a cheap 3 month subscription deal) and did all the tv shows, which was also surprisingly worth it (excluding the early stuff which was uploaded recently and apparently sucks).

Never watched NXT before so I thought Id check this out as my first show and holy s**t this is already some of the best s**t Ive seen in years.

Ladder match was insane, love every guy in there even those scary hairy MFs. Ricochet just doesn't give a *. Velveteen is a star. Adam Cole Bay-Bay!

Do yourself a favour go back and relive the previous Takeovers starting from the 1st one, you won't be disappointed and you'll be thinking how the * did they mess up some of these guys so badly on the main roster.

Cool to see Lzzy Hale play Ember Moon to the ring.

This has been a hell of a show so far, that ladder match could possibly be the best ladder match in WWE history - or at least Top 3. Incredible stuff, especially from Velveteen Dream.

God I hope he gets treated right when he gets to the main roster, the man is absolute gold.

He'll get booked as Goldust mk 2 and end up a comedy act losing matches in under 2 minutes. :'(

Mauro drove me up the Wall with his Commentating

When you've had 21 years of Michael Cole even Mauro being pushed to act super over the top is brilliant.
Hell I'd take Mike Adamle at this stage if it'd get Cole off my T.V.

Last edited:
When you've had 21 years of Michael Cole even Mauro being pushed to act super over the top is brilliant.
Hell I'd take Mike Adamle at this stage if it'd get Cole of my T.V.

I actually don't mind Cole

I actually don't mind Cole

Here I was thinking we could get along, despite the fact you support Collingwood. :D

Seriously though I'll admit he's not the worst Commentator ever, however, he's far from my favorite.
Personally I think this was the highlight of his career.

cole.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here I was thinking we could get along, despite the fact you support Collingwood. :D

Seriously though I'll admit he's not the worst Commentator ever, however, he's far from my favorite.
Personally I think this was the highlight of his career.

View attachment 481987

I agree Cole is not the Best Commentator but I have heard worse.

Though could people say what Rock was doing to Cole when he Started as "Work Bullying" IF it was actually Real?

I agree Cole is not the Best Commentator but I have heard worse.

Though could people say what Rock was doing to Cole when he Started as "Work Bullying" IF it was actually Real?

The Rocks entire WWE career could be seen as workplace bullying.

I’ll take Mauro over any of Raw or Smackdowns commentators

Oh hell yeah.

Just wish they could have somehow snuck in the "mamma mia" chants into this video.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back