NXT Takeover: San Antonio

Remove this Banner Ad

can someone tell me whats so amazing about rodrick strong he just screams bland. also that ember moon promo was brutal
Did you not just see that match? That was an awesome match.

Anyone else on TakeOver live?

Dillinger vs Young was good, Dillinger overcome by the numbers in the end as expected. Hopefully we see him at #10 tomorrow.

Strong vs Almas was really good. Super hard-hitting and both guys are really smooth in the ring. Both guys just need more of a storyline to get stuck into, as Strong is still "new" and Almas is trying to get heat back after his brutal first few months.

I liked that tag match a lot. I liked that they didn't worry about the "authority of the ref" it's how tag team matches should be.

Only problem I had was the ending seemed a bit to cohereographed with the synchronised moves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I slept in hard and only jumped in half way through the Women's Fatal Four Way match. Not bad, ending was decent and I'm not expecting Asuka to drop the title until they're ready to have her called up/she gets the money match with Ember.

Can't see Naka dropping either, but IMO Roode should be called up post-WM. He's too good for NXT and is less of a risk than Naka when he gets called up (casual fans and the language barrier).

GLORIOUS!

Caught the end of the title match, ending was a bit clunky, would like to say that it was by design and not to give him too much of a face finish, but they've given him the best theme in wrestling at the moment.

Graves so good as a heel commentator, need to piss of the 10 man commentary teams so he can shine.

Technology doesn't like JBL:

image.jpg

He's since cropped and reposted it, and smartly closed the tab when he screenshotted his following post lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back