NXT Takeover: San Antonio

Remove this Banner Ad

Technology doesn't like JBL:

image.jpg

He's since cropped and reposted it, and smartly closed the tab when he screenshotted his following post lol

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA

Gives him a chance for a rematch as well

I was thinking that what they most likely do but I still not rule out a Rumble Appearance.

Though isn't Raw After WM is when they have a Big Influx on NXT Guys?

Just Downloaded the Show and Seeing the Ending. No Way Nakamura going up yet. The End is Setting up to a Re-Match but I think Nakamura will go up after WM as been there long enough

Dilinger v Young was gooood. I'm a huge EY fan so I'm glad he's featuring a litte at the moment. Does Tye come into the Rumble, do well, then get "offered" a deal by Shane or DBry?

DIY can have a great match with just about anybody. I really enjoyed the tag match.

Glad Roode won, I'm actually a bit sick of Nakamura. He kinda shits me with everything BUT his wrestling. I can't stand the way he panders to the crowd, tries to "psych" out his oponents, It feels like shitty time wasting. I know I'm in the minority with not liking him. Interested to see how it all plays out now.

Surely Joe debuts tomorrow?

Seth *en rollins, we've wanted a takeover confrontation for so long! It was weak, but it was still cool.

There's more to wrestling than wrestling
True, but someone just asked what was so good about Strong, the moment after he just wrestled an awesome match.

He needs some character, but he is still really new to NXT and only wrestled 4 or so televised matches, with barely any chances to give promos. He just needs some time.

True, but someone just asked what was so good about Strong, the moment after he just wrestled an awesome match.

He needs some character, but he is still really new to NXT and only wrestled 4 or so televised matches, with barely any chances to give promos. He just needs some time.

it's funny, that was the first time Rollins has actually looked good in weeks and the RAW writers probably didn't even write the segment

it's funny, that was the first time Rollins has actually looked good in weeks and the RAW writers probably didn't even write the segment

That be a Good Reason why he would look good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dillinger's conehead vest is super dorky.

Oh my brand crossover! I liked it.

Nikki Cross is quite good.

Australian best friends/PG lesbians dressed like s**t are not so good.

#takeoversanantoniodelayed

Last edited:
BEER! MONEY! chants haha iunderstoodthatreference.gif

Roode and Nakamura should be on the main shows. You know, if the main roster didn't exist to be buried by the boss characters and commentators and fed to part-timers and Roman Reigns.

#takeoversanantoniodelayed

Well. They took a card that made me think "eh" and turned it into a really good event.

Strong vs Andrade was great, nice and stiff.
I was really blown away by the quality of the DIY vs AoP match. The Authors of Pain were way better than I would have given them credit for.
The women's fatal 4 way was decent, but I would have liked to see Billie and Peyton try and pin one another since they didn't care who won the title. Side note: They are both smoking.
Nikki Cross actually scares me.
Main event I had spoiled for me thanks to Facebook showing me a post someone I don't know made to a friend's wall. But a really great match. Still had a shock moment because I thought Nakamura would lose after the first Glorious DDT. Turns out I got worked pretty hard.

Mate had told me the 4-way was epic.
Was good but the only epic ting i saw was Peytons ass.

Naka vs Roode was very good

Nobody in their right mind could say the 4 way was epic. It barely got out of 1st gear. It should never have been a 4 way in the fiurst place to be honest. Nikki v Asuka would have been so much better with more time than they got.

I really liked the promo video before the fatal 4 way. I haven't watched proper episodes of NXT for ages but always keep up with the Takeovers, and that promo was really intense.
I didn't mind the match. It was pretty good I thought.

Technology doesn't like JBL:

image.jpg

He's since cropped and reposted it, and smartly closed the tab when he screenshotted his following post lol

I just googled who katka kyptova is - jesus christ so glad I didn't type "nude" like he did, WTF is wrong with that guy?

I really liked the promo video before the fatal 4 way. I haven't watched proper episodes of NXT for ages but always keep up with the Takeovers, and that promo was really intense.
I didn't mind the match. It was pretty good I thought.

Yeah I really liked the 4 way too, Nikki cross is awesome, exactly what the women's division needs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back