NXT TakeOver: The End

Remove this Banner Ad

Good without being great is the general theme here.

Nice debut for Almas although that match could've gone a few more minutes.

Tag match was excellent. All four guys are so good and keep delivering great matches. Interesting choice to give the Revival the belts back. I assume they'll feud with Gargano and Ciampa while American Alpha feud with those beastly dudes.

Aries vs Nakamua was good without being great. I get that they didn't want to go straight into an Aries heel turn, but for whatever reason I thought the match was lacking a little. Death Valley driver on the apron was sick.

Asuka vs Nia was again good without being great. Felt like it was cut short as I thought they were building really nicely. Ending kind of came out of no where.

Joe vs Finn was, you guessed it, good without being great. The "escape through the door" stipulation is one of the stupidest ******* things in all of wrestling, and that's saying something. Why ever close it? Why ever try and win a different way? But aside from that it was good. Nice and hard hitting. Muscle buster off the second rope was crazy. Balor losing so definitively is interesting but he's clearly main roster bound. Who does Joe face next?

I felt the showboating from Almas was a bit over the top. The match should have gone at least another 5 minutes.

Joe, trapped in a steel cage, should have been an absolute monster. He should have demolished Finn.

and I hope he Wins the Title

He will and Joe will get called up

Why this gets held up against Dallas is beyond me.

Made Aries and Jax look good so a win for me.

Teabagged any RAW this year.

Who is holding it up against Dallas? It was good but not Dallas good.

Tag match was best of the night. The Revival are extremely underrated. I also think Nia Jaxx deserves more credit. Has only been on NXT for a year and is improving at a rapid pace.

Dillinger vs Andrade: pretty good. Tye is just great.

Tag match: Brilliant. Best of the night I think. The Revival have been fantastic.

Nakamura vs Aries: Really enjoyed it. The DVD on the apron was awesome.

Asuka vs Jax: Better than expected. Nia Jax has improved a lot.

Balor vs Joe: Decent but not the best between them. Agree with someone else who said we should have seen more of Joe being a monster.

I love how the crowd is getting behind Nakamura even though many of them wouldn't have seen much of him before.

The singing of his song during his entrance and during the match at the PPV was fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how the crowd is getting behind Nakamura even though many of them wouldn't have seen much of him before.

The singing of his song during his entrance and during the match at the PPV was fantastic.

Love that Too.

Fans be scared that he be Stuffed when he goes to the Main Roster and Vince's Control

Remove this Banner Ad

Back