NXT TakeOver: WarGames (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can hhh please takeover already

They made riddle come across as a star in 30 seconds

A fun best of three falls match setting up 3 of the mma horse women vs pirate princess/io/Dakota

Black vs gargano was absolutely amazing balls to the wall nuts 5 stars

Ciampa and dream matched it imo dream is a star future face of the company and he can go 5*

What can we say about war games every member looked strong and some insane spots perfect ending with the staredown between Dunne/ricochet 5+*

Best card of the year easily from any promotion good luck topping that new japan though I’m sure reddit will say they already have

You've got to hand it to HHH. Time after time he puts on a great show.

One thing they could improve with at the next Takeover is taking it a little easier on the false finishes. But I guess that was part of the thing that made the Dream match so good. Had no chance going in then it was like wow how's he gonna lose this. I dunno.

Great PPV.

Who goes up guys? They're saying there will be call-ups.

You've got to hand it to HHH. Time after time he puts on a great show.

One thing they could improve with at the next Takeover is taking it a little easier on the false finishes. But I guess that was part of the thing that made the Dream match so good. Had no chance going in then it was like wow how's he gonna lose this. I dunno.

Great PPV.

Who goes up guys? They're saying there will be call-ups.
I don’t see the rush for call ups, just have to look at almas and see that it means nothing to take them up unless you have a plan, it’s helping McIntyre on the other hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the main roster is bloated, so any call ups won't get the attention they deserve (even on the women's side).

The whole system needs so much work. 3 hour RAWs. I guess they just keep people so they won't go elsewhere, and from WWE's point of view you can't exactly blame them. Just too many guys in the way right. Like hypothetically you'd have at least Black, the UE, and probably at least Gargano and Ciampa up there too. But where's the room? Who do they go over?

It'd be sick if Black showed up on SD and started haunting AJ or something and goes over on him. I think HHH is at that point where he doesn't want some of his favourites to be ruined up there.

It's actually ridiculous isn't it? Elias (and I guess McIntyre but he's a different case) is pretty much the only one in recent times who you could say is having a good run up there. Sucks to see. Shinsuke too probably but still, not really.

Fantastic card once again. The only thing I didn't like was Dream not being able to put away Ciampa. Especially after hitting a death valley driver on concrete to be immediately followed by his finisher. No way anyone should kick out of that, although the sequence for it was cool. Finishers need to be protected though.

Fantastic card once again. The only thing I didn't like was Dream not being able to put away Ciampa. Especially after hitting a death valley driver on concrete to be immediately followed by his finisher. No way anyone should kick out of that, although the sequence for it was cool. Finishers need to be protected though.

I say they are saving it for Gargano to go over Ciampa

So am I the only one that thought the War Games match was relatively only pretty good? Maybe I had too high expectations after the last one, but it just never seemed to get going until the stare down between the two teams near the end, and then it kind of ended out of nowhere.

Having said that, Gargano/Black and Ciampa/Dream, holy hell.

So where to from here? Ciampa vs Black at Takeover Rumble?
Ciampa vs black
Dunne vs ricochet
Gargano vs dream vs Adam Cole number one contenders match

In other words god knows but I can’t wait to find out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back