NXT TakeOver: WarGames

Remove this Banner Ad

war games thoughts
sullivan is huge vince would of been chubbed up watching that match

think they made the wrong call in the womens match peyton should of won and had ember and kari sane chasing the belt match itself was way to short

black vs velveteen dream black has an awesome look and can work this is my first viewing of dream and other then knowing he was on tough enough i had no idea about him his gimmick is very orlando jordan tna though but i think this guy will be big money for the e he looked great and got over huge

thought that was the best nxt championship match in a long long time almas is great and giving him aries wife has really helped him pretty funny just realized he was the guy who helped naito with his character. as for drew mcintyre/galloway he is money imo i can see why vince gave him the chosen one gimmick were all use to hearing if you buld a superstar from the ground up they look like orton i think mcintyre is the same guy is huge can move and his moves look impactfull get him up on the main roster. was annoyed the match ended with injury to his bicep because it was great will be interesting to see were they go with almas i assume gargano with a ciampa interference

war games when announced i had no idea what to think then they announced the teams and i was even more not really excited for it authors of pain are good hosses but roddy strong is so ******* boring but they made a good team, sanity ey makes a good leader but i cant take him serious his two partners i didn't know much about then we have the undisputed era adam cole is money and i knew o'reilly and fish worked for roh and i think cole even wrestled one of these guys at wrestle kingdom for the roh strap but again had no clue about them two or what to expect

as for the match itself the idea to get rid of the roof was the correct decision the match was great and adam cole just has it the guy is money if he was a little bigger height wise he would be the face of the company.roddy was good in the ring as always but i was super impressed by the fat hairy guy in sanity he moved great did moves a guy his size shouldnt really be able to do and looked a million $ hopefully the guy who was pissing out blood is ok because that cut was nasty and he didn't look well. all of the men in the match worked and bumped hard and told a great story my only critiscism is the ending was a little weak for me that match was 5*

survivor series will have a hard job following that

war games thoughts
sullivan is huge vince would of been chubbed up watching that match

think they made the wrong call in the womens match peyton should of won and had ember and kari sane chasing the belt match itself was way to short

black vs velveteen dream black has an awesome look and can work this is my first viewing of dream and other then knowing he was on tough enough i had no idea about him his gimmick is very orlando jordan tna though but i think this guy will be big money for the e he looked great and got over huge

thought that was the best nxt championship match in a long long time almas is great and giving him aries wife has really helped him pretty funny just realized he was the guy who helped naito with his character. as for drew mcintyre/galloway he is money imo i can see why vince gave him the chosen one gimmick were all use to hearing if you buld a superstar from the ground up they look like orton i think mcintyre is the same guy is huge can move and his moves look impactfull get him up on the main roster. was annoyed the match ended with injury to his bicep because it was great will be interesting to see were they go with almas i assume gargano with a ciampa interference

war games when announced i had no idea what to think then they announced the teams and i was even more not really excited for it authors of pain are good hosses but roddy strong is so ******* boring but they made a good team, sanity ey makes a good leader but i cant take him serious his two partners i didn't know much about then we have the undisputed era adam cole is money and i knew o'reilly and fish worked for roh and i think cole even wrestled one of these guys at wrestle kingdom for the roh strap but again had no clue about them two or what to expect

as for the match itself the idea to get rid of the roof was the correct decision the match was great and adam cole just has it the guy is money if he was a little bigger height wise he would be the face of the company.roddy was good in the ring as always but i was super impressed by the fat hairy guy in sanity he moved great did moves a guy his size shouldnt really be able to do and looked a million $ hopefully the guy who was pissing out blood is ok because that cut was nasty and he didn't look well. all of the men in the match worked and bumped hard and told a great story my only critiscism is the ending was a little weak for me that match was 5*

survivor series will have a hard job following that
Did you watch it at 1000x speed?

Wow that was exciting. From start to finish. Best matches - Women´s fatal 4 way was great. Black V Dream exceptional. NXT championship unexpected result, fantastic match. War Games match was carnage. The Superplex / Tower of Doom on Cole to smash everyone was unbelievable. Well done NXT.
The best product WWE currently have. Hope Survivor series can deliver what it promises.

war games thoughts

Cole and O'Reilly were a tag team on the indies/roh for a while called Future Shock. They then feuded for the ROH and had a pretty noteworthy match over the ROH title where Cole got his face smashed in and was bleeding like crazy. I remember it being awesome even know Cole has never really done it for me. Roddy has always struggled with the personality but i thought his PWG heel title run was actually awesome and he found an edge there. He was such a dick. Anyway this war games match was awesome. Really well put together.

Of course HHH had to ruin one of WCWs great legacies and has the nerve to say it is better...

Hope they never do the match again unless they are going to do it right
What was wrong with the war games match?

It was never going to be like the wcw ones because we're past that era, and for a modern war games match I thought it was really good.

Cole and O'Reilly were a tag team on the indies/roh for a while called Future Shock. They then feuded for the ROH and had a pretty noteworthy match over the ROH title where Cole got his face smashed in and was bleeding like crazy. I remember it being awesome even know Cole has never really done it for me. Roddy has always struggled with the personality but i thought his PWG heel title run was actually awesome and he found an edge there. He was such a dick. Anyway this war games match was awesome. Really well put together.
Strong can be a good heel for sure. Little use having him as a face though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back