NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

NXT Tag title match, NXT North American Title match, NXT Title match and Melo vs Trick all worth a watch.

Dijak has to be one of the most underrated wrestlers in the world.

Also happy for Roxanne that she's the NXT women's champ again, but I still think she's a born babyface rather than a heel.

Oh man, what an event.

Tag title match - insane.

Triple Threat - all 3 guys were great.

Main event - great conclusion (I'm assuming) to Trick and Melo. Melo really knows how to work a crowd heel wise.....Trick is future bonafide superstar.

Main roster of WWE should look a lot more dynamic in 5 years and hopefully the feel in NXT finally translates to the main roster.

Crowd was great too.

Oh man, what an event.

Tag title match - insane.

Triple Threat - all 3 guys were great.

Main event - great conclusion (I'm assuming) to Trick and Melo. Melo really knows how to work a crowd heel wise.....Trick is future bonafide superstar.

Main roster of WWE should look a lot more dynamic in 5 years and hopefully the feel in NXT finally translates to the main roster.

Crowd was great too.
then NXT will need to reinvent itself or it would come across as "WWE-lite" :think:

then NXT will need to reinvent itself or it would come across as "WWE-lite" :think:

IMO they'll be fine if they keep the balance right of green athletes and young/veteran indy guys.

Drew Gulak removed from No Quarter Catch Crew. Stacks and Lucifino using FTR's Shatter Machine.

Ivar going after the North American Title. Frazer and Axiom the next NXT Tag Champs, AOP going after them now.

Trick Williams to get future NXT Title shot, if he loses, he leaves NXT.

Next Week on NXT:

1712725700901.png 1712725728275.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think putting Kross back in NXT is brilliant, going back to NXT was a career resurgence for Corbin, if HBK can do that he can do it with Kross.

NXT's Meiko Satomura getting back in ring June 12th, about a 15 month gap.
GLWiI14aMAA2nGo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back