NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Man Nakamura is awesome. Even just watching the small things he does and his mannerisms. I lold when he was moving to Regal's music.

I'm slowly jumping on the No Way Jose bandwagon. Getting Graves and Tom up dancing was great.

TMDK shouldn't have jobbed in their first match.

Losing is not the same as jobbing.

They looked very good and like they were almost going to win, but the experience from ciampa/gargano ended up being too much.

Not every debut has to be a win.

Man Nakamura is awesome. Even just watching the small things he does and his mannerisms. I lold when he was moving to Regal's music.

I'm slowly jumping on the No Way Jose bandwagon. Getting Graves and Tom up dancing was great.

Was going to post the same but then thought people might be sick of my Nakamura loving.

Thought the dancing to Regals music was awesome. Certainly gave me a chuckle.

Gone completely off Nia Jax since discovering she's related to The Rock.

WrestleMania 33: "SHE'S THE WOMEN'S CHAMPION HAHA MAGGLE!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that what WWE told them to do?

Is that in Youtube?

And no WWE would have zero pull in regard to him losing his mask.

From what I've read he was supposed to go as an unmasked heel because they felt he was attractive enough to be able to do it sans mask and it wouldn't hurt him, but then he signed to WWE.

They've got a good one there, he is excellent. Still really young and from a selfish point of view would have liked to see him go for another few tours in Japan and America before entering the system but he'll be interesting to watch develop there.

A bit meh on the card but these specials usually deliver so it doesn't really matter. I'm not a big Aries guy so I'm looking forward to the main event most. Hope we see Joe busted open again and have the door locked so the doctor can't get in to wipe it up. :thumbsu:

And no WWE would have zero pull in regard to him losing his mask.

From what I've read he was supposed to go as an unmasked heel because they felt he was attractive enough to be able to do it sans mask and it wouldn't hurt him, but then he signed to WWE.

Thanks to Video and Explanation DarkPhoenix

Remove this Banner Ad

Back