NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

The spades probably give it away.

130227david-spade1.jpg

Thought the crowd's reaction when Black's pin was stopped was a bigger pop
I have no issues with this.

This is setting up Black vs Cole, two of the hotter guys in NXT.
And it's really setting up for that bald headed * Ciampa to return and screw Johnny over in some way.

I have no issues with this.

This is setting up Black vs Cole, two of the hotter guys in NXT.
And it's really setting up for that bald headed **** Ciampa to return and screw Johnny over in some way.
I hope Ciampa comes back with hair
Will we see a Sullivan v Dain program?

Good to see posters talking about the best WWE brand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or Gargano wins the title and Ciampa ruins the celebration.

Title or no title - the Gargano/Ciampa fued when it starts up again is one of the things I'm most looking forward to this year in NXT.

The story and rivalry they were building prior to the Ciampa injury was red hot and the action brutal!

Yeah Gargano winning the title and getting stomped by Ciampa is the best course. No way should Ciampa cost him the title. Makes no sense.

Let him win the belt then kick his head off and take it from him in the match ala Kevin Owens.

Yeah Gargano winning the title and getting stomped by Ciampa is the best course. No way should Ciampa cost him the title. Makes no sense.

Let him win the belt then kick his head off and take it from him in the match ala Kevin Owens.
Possibly, but you also don’t NEED the title in this feud so they might see it a better option for Ciampa to take everything away from Johnny just as he’s about to achieve his dream.

This weeks episode is a "best of" show. So I'm skipping.
Oh good, I can catch up on last weeks.
Scratch that.

Will include Drew McIntyre vs Adam Cole for the NXT title with HBK as guest ref from a house show a few months ago

+ comments interviews with Almas and Gargano.

* NXT Championship Match: Johnny Gargano vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas (c)
* NXT Tag Team Championship Steel Cage Match: The Authors of Pain vs. Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish (c)
* NXT Women’s Championship Match: Ember Moon (c) vs. Shayna Baszler
* Extreme Rules Match: Adam Cole vs. Aleister Black
* Lars Sullivan vs. Killian Dain

* NXT Championship Match: Johnny Gargano vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas (c)
* NXT Tag Team Championship Steel Cage Match: The Authors of Pain vs. Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish (c)
* NXT Women’s Championship Match: Ember Moon (c) vs. Shayna Baszler
* Extreme Rules Match: Adam Cole vs. Aleister Black
* Lars Sullivan vs. Killian Dain

That's a hell of an undercard for everyone else to try and top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back