NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

so apparently they've eliminating the word "women's" from the NXT Women's Championship, so both the women's and men's title are to be referred to as the NXT Championship. (not updated on wwe.com yet)
Call the mens title the "NXT World Title" to avoid confusion.

so apparently they've eliminating the word "women's" from the NXT Women's Championship, so both the women's and men's title are to be referred to as the NXT Championship. (not updated on wwe.com yet)

Is this legit or like the time that the 24/7 title was 'retired' according to PWI Insider about an hour before R-Truth lost the title to Akira Tozawa & Santa Claus?

Is this legit or like the time that the 24/7 title was 'retired' according to PWI Insider about an hour before R-Truth lost the title to Akira Tozawa & Santa Claus?
The commentators called the nxt womans title the "NXT Championship" on this weeks show. But they didn't explain why they said it like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then I hope you don't want a Public Holiday Then

I'm sure he will be back tomorrow complaining about how awful the Royal Rumble is ;)

Man i cant help but think what Balor could have become in NJPW or AEW.

WWE missed the ball on him so much i think its almost to late.

such a shame

His NJPW run as prince devitt easily trumps his finn balor s**t

Agree he should be the one with AOP standing behind him in a Balor club position, he has so much charisma.

Man i cant help but think what Balor could have become in NJPW or AEW.

WWE missed the ball on him so much i think its almost to late.

such a shame

His NJPW run as prince devitt easily trumps his finn balor s**t

in their partial defence, who knows how the Universal title reign may have gone had he not been injured.

So since it looks like Shayna is sticking around, I guess it could be Rhea vs Shayna at Takeover on WM weekend.

Any chance at all that the champ Flair wants to face at WM is Rhea? Damn I want to see that match.

it's possible.

I think Rhea is the best test of the extent to which they want NXT to genuinely be a brand on par with Raw and SD.

As good as someone like Adam Cole or Johnny Gargano is, they're still undersized compared to what's on Raw and SD. So they can carve out a comfortable niche while pretending NXT is a main show.

But Rhea isn't in that boat. IMO she's genuinely in the top 3 women in the company - in skill, in size, in ability. I think her promos have come a million miles as well. So do you leave her in NXT and continue pretending it's the equal of the other 2 brands? Or do you have her beat Charlotte at WM and strap a rocket to her back?

If they're going to * up Baszler in the rumble, I'd love to see Ripley be the one to eventually de-throne Becky come Summerslam. Beating Charlotte at WM would be a great start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back