NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

They could have built up the Lee-Dijakovic match for at least 1 week, unless Dijakovic is actually getting called up to main roster this time.
They had a world title match with no build because AEW had one.

I don't get Kross. I assume hes meant to be some kind of monster but he just looks like another kinda muscled up bald guy with tats. He doesn't look particularly tall either, so why should I think this dude is scary?

Id rather that Dexter Lumis guy. That guy looks like he'll * you up. Although his tats are s**t too.

I don't get Kross. I assume hes meant to be some kind of monster but he just looks like another kinda muscled up bald guy with tats. He doesn't look particularly tall either, so why should I think this dude is scary?

Id rather that Dexter Lumis guy. That guy looks like he'll fu** you up. Although his tats are sh*t too.
Fully onboard the Lumis train.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I'm hating this Lumis bullshit.

What's he supposed to be? If he's a stalker, why is he a face? What message is that sending?

To me, the whole thing - the look, the music, the pants - is campy as hell. But it's not a good campy, in that I don't think it's deliberate, and I don't think they're in on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
So now that NXT got whacked again by AEW in the ratings. What knee jerk reaction will WWE go with? Will a main roster star go down to NXT?

North American title ladder match tournament? Not much else. That's the problem with how they have started to go about things. Wonder if they will be able to hold their nerve and leave Lee v Cross for Takeover.

O’Rielly looked like the ‘hot tag’ in the match with Fish and he is certainly the type a crowd can get around. Waiting for him to really break out as a singles star as I think he is the most likely of the 4 to get over as a face.
I lowkey wanna see UE win a War Games match as faces as their send off from NXT. Then save them for the Rumble in Jan

Back