NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

chkjch73q6n51.gif

waiting for Sareee to come to NXT to dropkick people's faces off...

Heel Ciampa vs Face O’Rielly coming up. Now there is a fresh new feud I want to see

I'm honestly surprised that the two have never have a singles match against each other during their time in NXT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to spew if O'Reilly's title opportunity leads us to a path of a UE break up. They need to go up to Smackdown together. Or maybe have them go to Raw and just wreck the shitheap that is Retribution and do away with that whole gimmick at Survivor Series.

Takeover 31 card currently:
Finn Balor (c) vs Kyle O'Reilly (NXT Championship)
Damien Priest (c) vs Johnny Gargano (NXT North American Championship)
Io Shirai (c) vs Candice LeRae (NXT Women's Championship)
Kushida vs Velveteen Dream
Santos Escobar (c) vs Ishiah 'Swerve' Scott (Cruiserweight Title)

---------
that could be the full card.

feeling zero interest and buzz for this Takeover show. I guess WWE has really killed my viewership.

I was saying a week or two ago that they've just lost the ability to create stars. Apart from Keith Lee and Rhea Ripley - both of whom have been subsequently wrecked - who is the last real star they created?

The good thing about the whole super-indies concept (as it was years ago - not so much no I guess) is that people can come in hot and have buzz straight away. They did it for years with *insert big name in the crowd at Takeover*. The down side is that it potentially shortens shelf life. I look at guys like Adam Cole, Finn Balor, Roderick Strong, ReDragon... these are all guys that I've been watching for 10 years or more. *, I've been watching Strong for 15 years. It's hard to keep these guys fresh forever, which is why I think UE desperately needs to go to SD - it's on the cusp of burning out on NXT.

COVID and Karrion Kross' injury have really hurt them, because I'd like to think the whole second half of this year, heading as far as WM weekend was going to be Kross vs WALTER. I don't think they have a lot of other blowout main events at the moment.

I'm going to spew if O'Reilly's title opportunity leads us to a path of a UE break up. They need to go up to Smackdown together. Or maybe have them go to Raw and just wreck the shitheap that is Retribution and do away with that whole gimmick at Survivor Series.

Why ruin nxt guys by sending them up to the main roster. Nxt is by far the best thing WWE has going for it, anyone who gets promoted just gets ruined and wallows in mid card mediocrity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back