NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

NXT Takeover: War Games card for Monday

Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish) vs Team McAfee (Pat McAfee, Pete Dunne, Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch) (WAR GAMES)
Team Shotzi (Shotzi Blackheart, Ember Moon, Rhea Ripley & NXT Women's Champion Io Shirai) vs Team Candice (Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Raquel Gonzalez & Toni Storm) (WAR GAMES)
Leon Ruff vs Johnny Gargano vs Damian Priest (NXT North American Champion)
Dexter Lumis vs Cameron Grimes (Strap Match)
Tommaso Ciampa vs Timothy Thatcher

I love Pete Dunne.

I love that he’s one of the top five wrestlers in the world. I love the matches he had here in Melbourne. I love how original his move set is.

But most of all? I love that, as a heel, he is so committed to looking like an absolute piece of s**t scumbag. Who else does that in 2020?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

1 match in to War Games.

A bit lengthy but brutal and entertaining nonetheless.

Interesting the team captains were the most useless and out of place performers in the match. The exchange between La'Rae and Shotzi with the cane and chair was embarrassingly bad. Candice missed a cue somewhere then told Blackheart to 'wait'. They had no idea what was going on after that.

1 match in to War Games.

A bit lengthy but brutal and entertaining nonetheless.

Interesting the team captains were the most useless and out of place performers in the match. The exchange between La'Rae and Shotzi with the cane and chair was embarrassingly bad. Candice missed a cue somewhere then told Blackheart to 'wait'. They had no idea what was going on after that.
Apparently Candice may have broken her arm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its because NXT is basically Williamstown Reserves Battling North Melbourne. Both s**t but one doesn't have the depth of the other because its one companies 3rd division against the others top.

NXT don't have the drawing power to compete against AEW but AEW can't compete against Smackdown or Raw.

Unless NXT had some Raw/Smackdown stars head there way they will never get the numbers that AEW do. Finn Balor and Co are hardly a must switch on the TV roster.

who is ready for NXT India starting up next month? looking forward to return of Khali.
Who is going to be on it? Jinder Mahal, The Bollywood Boys, that indian tag team that is managed by Malcolm Bivens?

Rhea's career in WWE died at Wrestlemania

They blew their load over her size and power... and then exposed her lack of promo ability terribly.

She needs to be on the main roster as a heel with a manager. Or join the Gargano Way in the meantime and have Candace talking for her.

They blew their load over her size and power... and then exposed her lack of promo ability terribly.

She needs to be on the main roster as a heel with a manager. Or join the Gargano Way in the meantime and have Candace talking for her.
Only to job to Liv Morgan or some other face she should squash
Nah Rhea has to escape

Remove this Banner Ad

Back