NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Omg lol No.
His contract is expiring soon which means he is planning to talk away or the company doesn’t want him
As I said, every contract expires.

Gargano's expires in... 12 weeks according to RossFC's post. That's ages. Do you assume that every footy player who hasn't re-signed by Round 11 is going to leave at the end of the season? How do you know WWE and Gargano have even started contract discussions yet?

Gargano might leave, but the constant "X wrestler's contract is up soon" like it's news is tiresome.

Gargano's expires in... 12 weeks according to RossFC's post. That's ages. Do you assume that every footy player who hasn't re-signed by Round 11 is going to leave at the end of the season? How do you know WWE and Gargano have even started contract discussions yet?

Gargano might leave, but the constant "X wrestler's contract is up soon" like it's news is tiresome.

No but I’d be worried if my star player still hasn’t re signed by round 11.

I have no idea if they have had discussions or not - who the hell knows. All we know is talent is leaving in droves and Johnny might be another

If you're going to see the AFL analogy, it's closer to an AFL player being unsigned in Round 19-20 considering AFL contracts go until the end of October each season.

But Gargano's status is still too soon to make a call on, it's just as likely that he will stay with the WWE. You'd be foolish to walk away from the company that's paying both you and your wife a pay cheque to live out your dreams only weeks before the birth of your first child.

But Gargano's status is still too soon to make a call on, it's just as likely that he will stay with the WWE. You'd be foolish to walk away from the company that's paying both you and your wife a pay cheque to live out your dreams only weeks before the birth of your first child.

his and Ciampas opening promos was the least committed or passionate promo I’ve seen him do. In no way was it convincing that they’ve “bought in” to the new NXT

Last edited:
ridiculous piped in boos ala wwe video games during Imperiums entrance.
ironic, because they are being cheered, and these two tall random, not quite in shape guys are getting booed despite coming out in cliche babyface style.

They’re just dumping the random giant dudes/roid lovers on us so far..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, what a crap ending. A Steiner son gets a single win, and he’s assumably challenging the champion.
Wedding was good though. Beth did very well kayfabe in explaining why she had the ability to marry them.

Genuinely interested. How’d episode 1 of the rebrand go?

Haven't watched as at work and probably won't but judging by the results / social feeds it seems to really be a clearing the decks kind of thing. KOR, Joe,Dunne, Knight surely go up to main roster, unsure about Gargano and Ciampa.

They did it, they got me to care about NXT. I loved that show, it wasn't perfect but there's the ground works of a great developmental program here. Steiner being positioned to be the top guy of the new era is perfect, the guy has star power written all over him.

Finally some big dudes as well!! About time we actually had some intimidating looking dudes, rather than just having smaller indy guys running around. Ciampa is 100% a transitional champion before dropping it to Steiner.

They did it, they got me to care about NXT. I loved that show, it wasn't perfect but there's the ground works of a great developmental program here. Steiner being positioned to be the top guy of the new era is perfect, the guy has star power written all over him.

Finally some big dudes as well!! About time we actually had some intimidating looking dudes, rather than just having smaller indy guys running around. Ciampa is 100% a transitional champion before dropping it to Steiner.

This!

Steiner looks like a star! Comes off like someone who would actually kick your arse. More like this please. Everybody has their preferences but I’m all for the bigger intimidating athletes. Loved that Gorilla press into a slam.
Name is ordinary but I’ll see if it grows on me.

Loved the wedding. Didn’t watch NXT regularly prior to today but followed the storyline via the socials. Thought the wedding was very well done. Everybody was excellent and the comedy was good! Other than a choked priest, it was refreshing to not have a wedding descend into chaos!

Dexter Gaylord Lumis BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JOHNNY - Austin, did you bring the rings ??
THEORY - We're IN a ring, silly !!!

INDI - When they call you a freak, i say....DAMN RIGHT, he's a freak !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back