NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good point. I feel the same about Dream too

Dream definitely another massive star of the future without quite having the reach of Riddle. Need to avoid 50/50 s**t with them and not just feed them to Rains for the sake of it. Waste these two and that really is it for a while far as massive potential break out stars go. Cole and UE will be great but mainly to those already a fan.

Last edited:

live weekly 2 hour NXT shows to go head to head with AEW? oh, this will not end well.

EDIT: allegedly 1 live, 1 taped is how they might do it.

It's a bad idea only if Vince McMahon gets involved. He'd quickly shitify NXT.

I think they should be live. If they don't go live, they should only film 2 at a time. The crowds during the last episode of filming are poor and not really engaged with what is happening. In terms of duration, I'd like to see a longer show (probably just 30 minutes would be enough) so some of the fringe and developing talent can get some exposure.

I think they should be live. If they don't go live, they should only film 2 at a time. The crowds during the last episode of filming are poor and not really engaged with what is happening. In terms of duration, I'd like to see a longer show (probably just 30 minutes would be enough) so some of the fringe and developing talent can get some exposure.

agreed, 90 mins would be fine.

looks like this might be going ahead, either when AEW debuts or just before. too much content.

So so silly. NXT fine how it was. Why do all this making AEW out to be a bigger threat than they are (or need to be)?

Not going to make a difference. A lot of the AEW fanbase are anti WWE or are going to be loyal to it for other reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vince may have won the Monday Night Wars, but I don't think he's going to win the Wednesday Night War.

Why he's even trying to is mystifying. Going to drive himself and his people insane over this. And he has XFL starting soon which will further stuff his decision making.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back