NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else think it seems strange that in the past, War Games was seen as a bout to end a feud, but it seems this year's War Games has actually kick-started the feud between Undisputed Era and Ciampa, Lee and Dijakovic?

Anyone else think it seems strange that in the past, War Games was seen as a bout to end a feud, but it seems this year's War Games has actually kick-started the feud between Undisputed Era and Ciampa, Lee and Dijakovic?

Has WarGames in NXT really ended feuds though?

At the past two Rumble weekend Takeovers the Undisputed Era have had a tag title match against their opponents from WarGames a few months before (AoP & War Raiders)

probably the only good thing to come out of Adelaide in a long time. :p

giphy.gif

ADELAIDE REPRESENT !!!

I saw her on a Riot City Wrestling show here in Adelaide in (I think?) late 2015. Honestly didn't give her a second thought at the time. She would have been like 18-19 years old then I think, and wasn't nearly as developed physically or in her in-ring work or character. Pretty amazing how far she's come in such a short period of time. Good on her!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well finally can watch NXT.

They have such a good womens div! Ripley, Basler, Lerae and Belair are all so much more interesting than most on SD and RAW.

Plus I'd love Toni Storm to strangle me with her thighs

The only difficult thing about watching NXT these days is you're kinda deflated about already knowing what they're destined for once they get main rostered.
No matter how much you get behind or invested in someone it doesn't matter how good they are, the chances of them being given a realistic chance to progress further is so slim.
It's like going back and re-watching a Disney movie now and rooting for Mufasa or Bambi's mum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back