NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

What Culture,Cultaholic or Wrestlamia has it on yt

So one of the many bald dudes from the UK said on his video that NXT is in trouble??

It MUST be true! :rolleyes:

Tegan Nox vs Dakota Kai at NXT Takeover Portland in a Street Fight.

current card:
Adam Cole vs Tommaso Ciampa (NXT Championship)
Rhea Ripley vs Bianca Belair (NXT Championship)
The Undisputed Era vs Pete Dunne/Matt Riddle (NXT Tag Team Championship)
Finn Balor vs Johnny Gargano
Dakota Kai vs Tegan Nox (Street Fight)

Last edited:
Tegan Nox vs Dakota Kai at NXT Takeover Portland in a Street Fight.

current card:
Adam Cole vs Tommaso Ciampa (NXT Championship)
Rhea Ripley vs Bianca Belair (NXT Championship)
The Undisputed Era vs Pete Dunne/Matt Riddle (NXT Tag Team Championship)

Excellent stuff. Every match should be great.

Wrestling is weird...

We get to the end of the show today after a really intense trios match which becomes a 4 on 3 beatdown. Dunne and Riddle both disappear after being hit with moves outside the ring. Ciampa is taken down, before the lights go out and Dream comes off the top rope... before beating down 4 guys by himself.

What happened to Dunne and Riddle? Where did Ciampa disappear to? How can Dream, who hasn't been seen in months, take down the Undisputed Era by himself?

I thought Dream's return was done pretty well, but those little things that prevent you being able to suspend your disbelief completely take me out of it.

Wrestling is weird...

We get to the end of the show today after a really intense trios match which becomes a 4 on 3 beatdown. Dunne and Riddle both disappear after being hit with moves outside the ring. Ciampa is taken down, before the lights go out and Dream comes off the top rope... before beating down 4 guys by himself.

What happened to Dunne and Riddle? Where did Ciampa disappear to? How can Dream, who hasn't been seen in months, take down the Undisputed Era by himself?

I thought Dream's return was done pretty well, but those little things that prevent you being able to suspend your disbelief completely take me out of it.

Maybe they were all abducted by The Fiend, and will show up on the next episode of Firefly Fun House.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NXT Takeover Portland next Monday our time
Adam Cole (c) vs Tommaso Ciampa (NXT Championship)
Rhea Ripley (c) vs Bianca Belair (NXT Championship)
The Undisputed Era (c) vs Pete Dunne/Matt Riddle (NXT Tag Team Championship)
Keith Lee (c) vs Dominic Dijakovik (NXT North American Championship)

NXT Takeover Portland next Monday our time
Adam Cole (c) vs Tommaso Ciampa (NXT Championship)
Rhea Ripley (c) vs Bianca Belair (NXT Championship)
The Undisputed Era (c) vs Pete Dunne/Matt Riddle (NXT Tag Team Championship)
Keith Lee (c) vs Dominic Dijakovik (NXT North American Championship)

No bathroom breaks there. :)

interesting that they're doing the next NXT UK Takeover in Ireland. WALTER vs Devlin as main event?

now that Ripley is defending against Charlotte for the NXT Women's Title at WM, what do you do for the women's division at NXT Takeover Tampa? Women's Tag Title match, introduction of a secondary NXT Women's Title, finals of Mae Young Classic?

interesting that they're doing the next NXT UK Takeover in Ireland. WALTER vs Devlin as main event?

now that Ripley is defending against Charlotte for the NXT Women's Title at WM, what do you do for the women's division at NXT Takeover Tampa? Women's Tag Title match, introduction of a secondary NXT Women's Title, finals of Mae Young Classic?

I don't follow NXT UK that closely, but I could see them just trotting out that title in the absence of Rhipley. Maybe Toni Storm gets another shot against Kay Lee Ray, they seem to love making Storm look like she ain't s**t on big shows.

I don't follow NXT UK that closely, but I could see them just trotting out that title in the absence of Rhipley. Maybe Toni Storm gets another shot against Kay Lee Ray, they seem to love making Storm look like she ain't s**t on big shows.

KLR defeats Toni in an I Quit match to air this week or next (or whenever), and as a result Toni can no longer challenge for the NXT UK Women's Title

Remove this Banner Ad

Back