Ovens and King Football League 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Assuming all the ones listed from the Kyabram District league are from Undera, there’s five..
Looks like Godsy has got a few of his old Undera mates up to the kennel. Hope they stay for at least a couple of years to make Bonnie Doon a strong Competitor again....may be hard if you have players travelling from Kyabram to some of those far away clubs like Bright, Whorouly and King Valley to have a kick....

Looks like Godsy has got a few of his old Undera mates up to the kennel. Hope they stay for at least a couple of years to make Bonnie Doon a strong Competitor again....may be hard if you have players travelling from Kyabram to some of those far away clubs like Bright, Whorouly and King Valley to have a kick....

Knowing a contingent of lads who travelled there for a few years I can assure you they'll be more than well looked after ;)

Most of the recruits have been coming to training and we picked up two from Tatong and a couple from Alex, yea and Kilmore so we have a derverse range of players coming in and as for travel the club dosent have to play at bright and only have one trip to Whorouly and KV so in think they will manage

Most of the recruits have been coming to training and we picked up two from Tatong and a couple from Alex, yea and Kilmore so we have a derverse range of players coming in and as for travel the club dosent have to play at bright and only have one trip to Whorouly and KV so in think they will manage

Who are the guys from down this way (Kilmore) Digger? Big Bretherton from Alex will still be handy as a deep forward,

Who are the guys from down this way (Kilmore) Digger? Big Bretherton from Alex will still be handy as a deep forward,
Jackson Charles signed on he lives in Kilmore but played at undera and may be bringing a mate who plays at lancefield with Him as well and Bretherton has been training really well good inclusion with Mark Ryan down forward as well

Who are the couple from Tatong?

Just in case anyone had forgotten about Swanpool and Tatong...

"Show Us Some Love"

Tatong Swanpool United Football Netball Club will march on AFL house protesting the decision of AFL Vic Country to deny permission to enter into discussions with the Picola Football Netball league for season 2014"

March is THIS Friday Valentine's Day February 14th
AFL Headquarters 10am docklands....

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.....

"May the Tradition Continue

I know it's still early but I'm interested to see what everyone thinks

Flag favorites : glenrowan

Runners up : tarrawingee

Wooden spooners : north wang

Biggest improvement : Bonnie doon

Biggest disappointment : king valley

Baker medalist : Karl Norman

What's everyone else think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Swanpool and Tatong will be the big improvers, cant see them getting beaten by 30 goals this season

Just in case anyone had forgotten about Swanpool and Tatong...

"Show Us Some Love"

Tatong Swanpool United Football Netball Club will march on AFL house protesting the decision of AFL Vic Country to deny permission to enter into discussions with the Picola Football Netball league for season 2014"

March is THIS Friday Valentine's Day February 14th
AFL Headquarters 10am docklands....

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.....

"May the Tradition Continue
If you didn't have your heads in the sand you could have formed Tatong Swanpool United 2 years ago when the writing was on the wall and you wouldn't be in this position!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glenrowan, should probably be playing in the O&M with all there recruits and endless pockets.

Tarra the only ones who could challenge,

Milawa lost too many really good players.

Moyhu always abouts and with Findlay will be better.

King Valley, lost a few will still be top 6, got wronged by sessions

Bonnie Doon, coming from a fair way back

Nth Wang, probably where they deserve to be

Benalla - hopefully better as to goorambat

Greta - bit better

Bright - same as last year

Whorouly - same as last year

Baker medalist - Kyle Raven. Norman will be too preoccupied with Glenrowans extra curricular night time activities

W
Glenrowan, should probably be playing in the O&M with all there recruits and endless pockets.

Greta - bit better

Baker medalist - Kyle Raven. Norman will be too preoccupied with Glenrowans extra curricular night time activities

Will Kyle Raven play enough games to win the medal? Doubtful as he average about 10 games a year over the last 5 seasons.

Karl Norman finished top 3 in the Morris medal and believe me he wasn't having many quiet nights in. So he would still be my pick for the medal. .....Unless the rumours about a possible 6 - 8 game cameo from john hopper mccormack at Tarra are true? Anyone else heard this one?

Anyway here is my pre season ladder prediction

Glenrowan
Tarra
Milawa
Moyhu
Bright
6th spot up for grabs between
Doon
Greta
Whorouly

All blacks
Valley
Nth wang
Goorambat

Greta - bit better

Baker Medal Karl Norman

Premiers Glenrowan

Runner up would be a toss up between Tarra and Milawa wouldn't count Milawa out they are always the Stand out side

Predicted Ladder:
Glenrowan
Tarra
Milawa
Moyhu
Bright
Bonnie Doon
------------------
Whorouly
King Valley
Greta
Benalla All blacks
North wang
Goorambat

Hypothetical Flag Market for shits and giggles ..Thoughts..Fair based on the above ??
$3 Glenrowan
$4.50 Milawa
$5.00 Tarrawingee
$6.00 Moyhu
$10.00 Bright
$15.00 Whorouly
$15 Bonnie Doon
$25 Greta
$25 King Valley
$50 North Wang
$66 Benalla All blacks
$101 Goorambat

I heard a whisper about john McCormick late last year. Apparently coming back when he has free weekends and playing 6 or so games and finals

I heard a whisper about john McCormick late last year. Apparently coming back when he has free weekends and playing 6 or so games and finals

Have spoken to Jon himself and his father and I highly doubt this will happen! There are always waves somewhere for him to catch on weekends! Hasn't played since 2009!

Any word on recruits for KV or Nth Wang? Haven't heard much out of them apart from the players rumored to be leaving. Had hear a whisper that KV have signed a couple of young guys from Wang?
Greta signed 2 more last night I believe with a couple more to come this week.

Any word on recruits for KV or Nth Wang? Haven't heard much out of them apart from the players rumored to be leaving. Had hear a whisper that KV have signed a couple of young guys from Wang?
Greta signed 2 more last night I believe with a couple more to come this week.

Only have to look on the league website under clearances and you will see both KV and nth wang recruits!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back