O&M 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

This is true but for some unknown reason people seemed to think they were chance yesterday. While im the furthest thing from a rovers supporter. Im more trying to make a point about Myrt being the goods

fair enough champ. but if a couple of injuries are too hit myrt who comes in? absloute nill to nothing quality in there ressies

valid point maddog11, myrt rely on their good players a bit too much, they are constantly having thirds players rotating through their senior team, whilst this is good for the development of young players, and don't get me wrong there are kids in myrt capable of competing at the senior level, but they don't provide qualities of a mature senior player, and sometimes, simply fill a number.

valid point maddog11, myrt rely on their good players a bit too much, they are constantly having thirds players rotating through their senior team, whilst this is good for the development of young players, and don't get me wrong there are kids in myrt capable of competing at the senior level, but they don't provide qualities of a mature senior player, and sometimes, simply fill a number.
I don't believe any of the younger myrtleford brigade are there to fill a spot. Or make up the numbers. I would suggest all have genuine ability. Not that long ago dogs played a young JZee. A bit of speed and enthusiasm can get a team up and about.
Should also be noted that a lot of other leagues 3rds are u17. 18 yolds with beards and cars can play senior footy. Maybe would help the resies too if 18 yo went into senior footy. Although will not happen with junior leagues at u16.
Maybe on the subject of Aker and fev , people could name the 10 (or 5) best and worst things in o&m in the 2000's
Aker and fev in top 5. Will put d.cross in top 10 ahead of 2016 finals. People might actually go to watch this bloke , coz the're not going at present.
Didn't say which top 10 Aker and fev! Both?
Also,how was crowd at Rutherglen? Border figures plucked from random tree usually.
Idea for next year walkabout weekend. Have o&m thirds , then tdfnl Rutherglen seniors , followed by Corowa game.saturday. Play both magooes and juniors on the Sunday there for the real die hards.
Even better put it on the official ticket. All buses stop there for a while and part $ of all tickets go to the 2 footy clubs. Even $2 per walkabout ticket is how much? Plenty

Last edited:
I don't believe any of the younger myrtleford brigade are there to fill a spot. Or make up the numbers. I would suggest all have genuine ability. Not that long ago dogs played a young JZee. A bit of speed and enthusiasm can get a team up and about.
Should also be noted that a lot of other leagues 3rds are u17. 18 yolds with beards and cars can play senior footy. Maybe would help the resies too if 18 yo went into senior footy. Although will not happen with junior leagues at u16.
Maybe on the subject of Aker and fev , people could name the 10 (or 5) best and worst things in o&m in the 2000's
Aker and fev in top 5. Will put d.cross in top 10 ahead of 2016 finals. People might actually go to watch this bloke , coz the're not going at present.
Didn't say which top 10 Aker and fev! Both?
Also,how was crowd at Rutherglen? Border figures plucked from random tree usually.
Idea for next year walkabout weekend. Have o&m thirds , then tdfnl Rutherglen seniors , followed by Corowa game.saturday. Play both magooes and juniors on the Sunday there for the real die hards.
Even better put it on the official ticket. All buses stop there for a while and part $ of all tickets go to the 2 footy clubs. Even $2 per walkabout ticket is how much? Plenty
Might find that ticketing has no local input and so "don't care" attitude.
Even so , if bus ticket included stop at footy AND netball couldn't imagine too many complaints.
Plus general admission could have option to include footy at e.g $2 and I think a lot of punters would take it.
Umpires might need " skins" on

I went to that game at Rutherglen on the weekend & saw an excitement machine #16 for Rutherglen. I'd come back every week to watch him!

couple of early predictions
League B&F: Smokey here Christian Burgess
Goal Kicking: Josh Mellington
Rising Star: Joe Richards
would love to hear others predictions

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

get stuffed mate. did you kick 3 snags in your first game? then backed up with 11 snaggers 2 games later, named in the best twice out of he's first 5 games
#areyouplayingseniors#getadogupya

lachie your probably the sh*test c*nt at footy cant kick for sh*t. all you talk about is joey bedendo, you have a small purple co*ck and your a f*cking f*got
pettsy have you ever kicked a footy to your teammate, last time i played you every time it touched your boot i would be pushing back off the mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back