O&M 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on the final 5? Albury, Lavington, Yarrawonga locked in as top 3. Raiders play Albury / Rovers /Myrtleford at home / Nth Albury.
Myrtleford with injuries play a Yarrawonga / Wangaratta / Raiders and Corowa
Wangaratta play North Albury / Myrtleford away/ Corowa / Wodonga.
Raiders should win 2, possibly 3
Myrtleford should win 1, maybe 2
Wangaratta could possibly win all 4. My prediction is unfortunately Myrtleford will finish 6th.
Wang to beat Raiders in Elimination, Lavington to beat Yarrawonga in Qualifying. Wang to knock Yarra and then Lavi out to be beaten by 100 points in the GF by the Tiges
Well I couldn't have been more wrong re Myrtleford. Hats off to them. Have now locked in a finals spot, and possibly top 3. Have used the two home games which at this time of the year is the biggest home ground advantage in the league to perfection. Corowa kicking 10 goals today seemed to be a Maccas little win for them.

Good to see Hards reappointed at the Dogs. After Hollands (who was a good player, but had an ordinary coaching style IMO, played a possession style and seemed more interested in having the ball kicked to him and then posting his stats), the Dogs are showing the advantage of a good tactician and communicator.

Last edited:
Mellso to have a couple of weeks off to freshen up for finals. As you were, nothing more to see here......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's ok isn't it. I live in Elmore so not all over what happens in Albury on a daily basis but I see his name as the head of the Tigers and obviously employs quite a few of them. But what is his business to employ and throw money at these guys
Major construction operator in NSW and controls the O/M

Remove this Banner Ad

Back