O&M 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what's the go with adam flagg? named emergency not in the ones. has he been dropped?
Flag listed in the paper at CHF but team on sporting pulse looks strange. Always thought team on the net had be right by 8.30 Thursday night.
Shows Tangataleum in the ruck . ????????? Maybe someone could respond. Good to see less said about Mellington cause frankly I don't care, much better forum if we stick to on field stuff.

Any other player and it would be good for nothing to be said. Alot more to the story then anyone has said on here. But when its the leading goalkick(or second now?) in the state. The on field implications to him being dropped or sacked could be massive in a finals campaign.

But on field i assume most eyes will be in Wodonga today, what a massive clash. Im biased as all hell to Wang, but they only fell in at home to a Sieterless dogs earlier in the year. So it will take a huge effort if the pies want to get over the line, i hope it happens but a realist says the dogs are favourite with recent form.

What a finish to the last round. With 5 minutes left all 3 of Wang, Dogs and Raiders could have made 5th. Raiders scores were level and Dogs were ahead. If Raiders hadn't kicked the last scores in the dying minutes Dogs would have been in. 5 more seconds at Martin Park and Wang would have scored and even a point would have been enough.

So now that the finals are here, who plays in the preliminary final? Couldn't care less about watching Albury dismantle whoever by 15goals the week later...

You could genuinely make a case four all four sides winning through, would love to see Myrtleford win a couple of finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back