O&M 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

So now that the finals are here, who plays in the preliminary final? Couldn't care less about watching Albury dismantle whoever by 15goals the week later...

You could genuinely make a case four all four sides winning through, would love to see Myrtleford win a couple of finals!
Lol I couldn't have been more wrong with my last analysis. I say Lavi vs Raiders

Albury have won 3 of their last 5 games by 13-20 goals. With the weather getting better and after a week to rest their legs could it be possible that they win both their finals by over 100 points. Daniel Cross being available definitely makes it a huge chance,

Credit to Yarrawonga. They are playing this weekend to go into a prelim final and potentially could be without Ednie, Cooper, Bonat, Lawless & McMillan. If you put those players in most other side's they would win a flag.

Credit to Yarrawonga. They are playing this weekend to go into a prelim final and potentially could be without Ednie, Cooper, Bonat, Lawless & McMillan. If you put those players in most other side's they would win a flag.
Unless it was Albury, no they wouldn'twouldn't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one giving Lavy a chance? I think Albury will win but won't get everything their own way. Forecast lots of rain Sunday, a couple of injuries and I wouldn't underestimate the pressure of not having lost a game. It's not like they have been smashing sides in the 2nd half of the year

Word from here in the city is Ben Davies is all but signed up at wang magpies for next year.
rejoining the club with best mate Matty Grossman
Big get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back