Lavington
Wod Raiders
Wangaratta

Wang Rovers
Wodonga
Myrtle ford
North Albury
Corowa

Updated ladder with the recruits and losses that I know of to this point, hardest call was between Wod and wang Rovers

Albury
Yarrawonga
Lavington
Wod Raiders
Wangaratta

Wang Rovers
Wodonga
Myrtle ford
North Albury
Corowa

Updated ladder with the recruits and losses that I know of to this point, hardest call was between Wod and wang Rovers

I agree with you except I would swap Lavi and Yarra. The Pigeons have lost about 160 goals with Fev and Pettifer going and Fev also seems to save his best for the big games.
Lavi haven't done much wrong and have added Gestier.

I agree with you except I would swap Lavi and Yarra. The Pigeons have lost about 160 goals with Fev and Pettifer going and Fev also seems to save his best for the big games.
Lavi haven't done much wrong and have added Gestier.

Fair call mate, don't think there will be a lot between them I think Lavys losses are pretty significant, Meredith, Banks and Palmer...

Albury
Yarrawonga
Lavington
Wod Raiders
Wangaratta

Wang Rovers
Wodonga
Myrtle ford
North Albury
Corowa

Albury (VFL Level)
Ovens and Murray Standard
Yarrawonga
Lavington
Wod Raiders
Wangaratta

District Standard

Wang Rovers
Wodonga
Myrtle ford
North Albury
Corowa

Makes for a great 3 tiered comp!

So if Rovers, Wodonga & Myrtleford were in Tallangatta league, & North & Corowa were in Hume league who would win the flag? One of these teams or a district side?

Wodonga is a vastly better team then the other four.
If in the O&K Glenrowan would beat Corowa + Myrt. Rovers would be a good challenge, Nth Albury would just beat them. Im far from a Glenrowan supporter so no bias in my judgement.
Honestly sad to see once might clubs so close to being cooked.

If in the O&K Glenrowan would beat Corowa + Myrt. Rovers would be a good challenge, Nth Albury would just beat them. Im far from a Glenrowan supporter so no bias in my judgement.

Not sure what footy you have been watching lately - do you follow the O&M? In 2016 Corowa Rutherglen might struggle against a side in the TDFL / Hume with a list that contains mature heads and mature bodied players - weight for age they would be more than competitive as they have got some good young talent - unfortunately at this stage no real top end talent left in 2016 other than maybe kushert (Haven't seen any recent O&K - but I 'reckon they would be behind the TDFL and Hume top 2 sides by a bit). As for the others 4 sides Wodonga in particular none of the top district teams would get near them. Refreshing to hear Lavi coach aiming to go one step further and I am sure Yarra, Raiders wont be looking at throwing in the towel either like some doomsayers - good on Albury for setting the bench mark - they had chinks in their armour this year and they wont be invincible in 2016 but obviously tough to beat - if their dynasty continues and its based on $$$$ and indirect spending through employment then something has to be done - if its based on their culture, people setting high standards and working their asses off good on them.

Your joking.... the top district sides wouldn't get within 6 goals of the bottom O&M teams..The district league that would have their top 3 sides that may match it with these bottom 3 O&M sides is the Murray League .
The mfl is so even the top eight might beat the bottom three in o&m

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No - ridiculus comment - Tigers would not get close

Have Raiders Moved past Lavy and Yarra with their new recruits? Understand Packer and Corcoran will probably play twos but decent wraps on the other lads and if Maksymow ends up there, they could be right in the mix...

Have Raiders Moved past Lavy and Yarra with their new recruits? Understand Packer and Corcoran will probably play twos but decent wraps on the other lads and if Maksymow ends up there, they could be right in the mix...
I think Lavi are still a long way ahead. They are taking a leaf from the best and grabbing opposition players to top up. Gestier from Corowa and Murphy from Raiders will make a difference. Raiders look like their gains and losses would be pretty even to me. They don't look like they have a key forward to me.

I agree with You on raiders not having a key forward, was under the impression they were close to signing Chris Ryan and then he went to golden square... Lavys problem may be they are to big, not enough runners? I think from 2nd to fourth will be quite close

I agree with You on raiders not having a key forward, was under the impression they were close to signing Chris Ryan and then he went to golden square... Lavys problem may be they are to big, not enough runners? I think from 2nd to fourth will be quite close
You are right about being big up forward. Prior, Kosi and Gestier all wanting the same space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back