Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Remove this Banner Ad

Do I have a SOUL-MATE out there? Someone who agrees with every single one of my 2016 points of contention....

1. Trade Carr to Cowboys for players/picks
2. Start Cook, McGloin back-up.
3. Trade Murray for a player
4. Keep GA3 + Richard...with the idea Richard is our best RB, franchise RB imo.
5. Calhoun is overrated
6. Al > Reggie. Hue > JDR
7. Stay in Oakland! Stay in Oakland! At least take Santa Clara over Las Vegas or Los Angeles.
8. Jared Goff and Connor Cook best two QBs in this years draft class, Jeff Driskel the third.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever I did I'm still doing, young man.

I see now how you make your picks on AE, Player X plays best against a team with blue colours..Still referring to the chart?

Do I have a SOUL-MATE out there? Someone who agrees with every single one of my 2016 points of contention....

1. Trade Carr to Cowboys for players/picks
2. Start Cook, McGloin back-up.
3. Trade Murray for a player
4. Keep GA3 + Richard...with the idea Richard is our best RB, franchise RB imo.
5. Calhoun is overrated
6. Al > Reggie. Hue > JDR
7. Stay in Oakland! Stay in Oakland! At least take Santa Clara over Las Vegas or Los Angeles.
8. Jared Goff and Connor Cook best two QBs in this years draft class, Jeff Driskel the third.

Not likely GG

1 boys have Dak
2 ?
3 no
4 maybe
5 maybe
6 too early to say
7 You got one right
8 see 6^

Our weakest links on offense...Carr and Murray. The entire season offensively relies on those two, and they're both suspect.
----
Carr? I don't like him whatsoever. Sorry. I know he's a Raider, and obviously one roots for the team to win. But he infuriates me.
----
I'm not totally on the dislike train but you'd like to see him use better footwork, go through his progressions, not lock on so much, look off the defenders and follow through on his throws. His footwork is that of someone who is getting no time to throw the ball and that's not true. Also, use the middle of the field more.
----
Very well extrapolated. I don't need to try to critique Carr. You all see the areas already where he struggles, where he infuriates. You're all astute watchers of the game to see it yourselves.
----
Murray is not a complete RB. We need a RB I agree.
----
Probably the reason there are so many doubters on Carr is that he hasn't improved much in the last 10-11 months
----
is he capable of doing so....I think not.....the leopard is already wearing his spots
----
From what we've seen at least. He talks a good game tho. So maybe this is just preseason rust and he's gonna be fine week 1. But if I had to bet on it, I'd say it's about a 50/50 proposition right now that he's gonna become the QB we need him to be.
----
His improvement from year one to year two was incredible. I was hoping his improvement from last year to this year would be similar....so far its not looking good. He does have the confidence and the skill set - the question is how much time is he willing to put into watching film?
----
I think we're over-hyped. 2016 isn't our year IF Carr meanders and Murray is our tailback. I think 6 to 9 wins if all stays equal to how it's been looking so far in preseason.
----
Musgrave haters are irrational, Carr-apologists.

"With Carr spending his time at Fresno State as a spread quarterback, offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave put his QB in the shotgun on 68.1 percent of Oakland's offensive snaps, the ninth-highest rate in the league. Carr's QBR in the shotgun was 23rd in the league and 30th when he was under center. The Raiders throw early and often to try to stay out of negative situations. On first-and-10 in 14-point games, the Raiders threw 62.5 percent of the time, which was the highest pass percentage in the NFL."

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/...breakdown-amari-cooper-destroys-marcus-peters

Very detailed film breakdown of amari vs peterson. Advantage amari big time, but carr missed a ton of reads with amari winning alot of his matchups with peterson in our two matchups with the chefs last yr.

Carr has happy feet. Scared to hold on to the ball. Anticipates pass rush when there's none. Pre-determines where he throws the ball.

broken-record-jpg.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back