Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrelated. Tafur's article points out the reports that Lott was linked to that group are false.

Different group.

It's semi related because the supposed big financial backer from the Lott group was Perry, who has since left the Lott Group and was the one who made this offer.

The Lott Group has been dead and buried in the water for quite some time. It's not going to get done with them.

Just been watching special on '76 Raiders on 7mate. Good show, showed how violent the game was back then with George Atkinson taking Lyn Swann out...twice, behind play. Tatum, Villapiano...some real nutters. And the amount of stickum the #25 receiver ...used to use!!

Interesting too, that Madden said how they would wear white bandaging on their hands and arms when they played teams with white jerseys and black with black jerseys to hide/avoid holding penalties.

Not saying they were cheats because other teams would have been doing same stuff.

Was more surprised how ruthless Madden was and not in a bad way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incredible. 3-0 on the road with wins at the Superdome and in Baltimore, 0-1 at home. After the way our defence looked at the start of the season 3-1 is pretty nice.

D.Carr again coming up big late in the game on the road! And Mack got his first sack of the season!

Cory James.

My goodness.

Both him and Joseph were beasts today. I'm still skeptical of James simply because we saw Heeney show up in a similar fashion last year and look how he has turned out. Joseph makes the entire secondary better though. It's great to see him flying to the football. Great tackler and really throws his body into the opposition.

We needed to be 3-1 at the quarter pole to have a chance at the playoffs. Need to be 5-3 at the very least by the time our SNF matchup with Denver.

James was just okay. Our entire ILB roster needs an overhaul. James would be a good back-up MLB.

I think James was better than OK today but I don't believe he's going to continue such form that he'll present to be the long term solution at that position. Definitely agree that he's at the very least, a solid backup and provides a lot of versatility.

NFL passer rating leaders
126.3 … Matt Ryan
105.5 … Sam Bradford
104.6 … Derek Carr
104.5 … Philip Rivers
103.8 … Carson Wentz
0.00......Connor Cook

Remove this Banner Ad

Back