Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Remove this Banner Ad

Have not seen the game, but to hold them to 16 was a decent effort.

D was shaky early on. The Titans went 5 of 6 on 3rd down early but only went 2 of 8 the rest of the game. Our adjustments were really solid. Our D Line was getting plenty of pressure all game. Mack is in mid-season form whilst Vanderdoes and Edwards Jr were very good at collapsing the pocket. Ecstatic to keep Tennessee's elite ground game to under 4 yards per carry (4.5, but that includes Mariota's scrambles. Murray and Henry only 3.8 ypc).

On offense, we were pressing to get the ball to Cooper a bit too much. Didn't like the play calling in the end of the first quarter in which we passed it 3 straight times targeting Cooper in a goal to go situation. The rest of the play calling was awesome though, very aggressive but calculated. Then there's Beast Mode who looks like Beast Mode.

Lots to work on, but plenty of improvement left in us. Exciting times ahead.

How good was Lynch pushing and fighting for extra yards and creating first downs! Rotating him with Washington/Richard and Olawale when he gets back gives us so many options. And Cook seemed to fit well as well. It did seem like we were forcing it to Cooper a bit much but hopefully it pays off later in the season.

Mack is a monster, and Edwards/Vanderdoes seemed like a nuisance to the Titans O-line which is positive.

Also, Giorgio Tavecchio :thumbsu:. Not a bad debut.

A's are planning to move out. Be no team.

No, the A's 'plan' on moving to another site where some college is currently in Oakland.

I say 'plan' with the utmost skepticism given that they don't have the land, they have not engaged in any serious discussions about the land, they do not have any relevant environmental impact reports, building/zoning permits and what not. Not to mention that they have said 'if all goes to plan' the stadium will be built in 2023. As we know with any sports stadium, these things never run to 100% on time in the Bay Area.

At the end of the day, I still expect the existing Coliseum site to be the new home of the A's. There are too many obstacles for the other sites as it stands right now. Not that I care, I'm a Yankees fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2-0 baby yeah !! GO RAIDERS !! Need to work on defence a bit
Amerson it looked like on the highlights got done on 2 TDs. Offense looked pretty good though. Did what we had to do and got the win.

So im relatively new to the sport and the raiders, are we a good chance at the superbowl this season? Offence seems to be good enough :) are there any positions on the ground we are lacking?

So im relatively new to the sport and the raiders, are we a good chance at the superbowl this season? Offence seems to be good enough :) are there any positions on the ground we are lacking?
Linebacker.

CB and DLine could do with some work, but is looking unlikely we will make too many changes.

Our offense is the best in the league. We have the best defensive player in the league. Our secondary is much improved on last year. The biggest issue is our coverage linebackers. There's a lot of potential with this team. We are a firm Super Bowl contender at this stage.

As for your desire for them to stay in Oakland, that ship has sailed. The Vegas stadium will break ground at the end of this year.

Our offense is the best in the league. We have the best defensive player in the league. Our secondary is much improved on last year. The biggest issue is our coverage linebackers. There's a lot of potential with this team. We are a firm Super Bowl contender at this stage.

As for your desire for them to stay in Oakland, that ship has sailed. The Vegas stadium will break ground at the end of this year.
oh well I will support them when they are the Las Vegas Raiders :)

Still learning the game, any tips to pick it up really quickly

You got a PlayStation or Xbox? If so, buy Madden. I was 7 when I first played Madden in the late 90s, and within a short time.frame I knew the general gist of the rules and what not.

The key point is to focus on the down and distance. Ie 1st and 10, 2nd and 3 etc. The down and distance (along with general field position) generally dictates how aggressive or conservative the play call is. As you watch a specific team (raiders) you will notice they have tendencies and what not which helps when watching the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back