Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Remove this Banner Ad

Raiders will have Jordy Nelson back in 2019
Posted by Charean Williams on December 28, 2018, 7:04 PM EST
GettyImages-1074135706-e1546041881711.jpg

Getty Images

Receiver Jordy Nelson will return to the Raiders for the final season of the two-year, $14.2 million contract he signed in March. Raiders coach Jon Gruden confirmed that Friday, Matt Kawahara of the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

The Raiders paid 2019 roster bonuses to Nelson ($3.6 million), linebacker Tahir Whitehead ($3.325), linebacker Kyle Wilber ($500,000) and tight end Lee Smith ($1.1 million) this week, Field Yates of ESPN reports.

“Normally when you hand out a bonus for next year’s season, there’s a pretty good chance those guys are coming back,” Gruden said.

The payouts become prorated over 2018 and 2019, freeing up money for next season.

Nelson, 33, has 54 catches for 661 yards, including 29 catches for 308 yards in his past four games since returning to health from a knee injury.

“If you watch Jordy play carefully the last four weeks when he’s been healthy, you see what he’s capable of doing,” Gruden said. “And I think as we continue to improve this football team around some of the core guys that are here, I think you can even see better and better days ahead. So yeah, he’ll be back.”

Nelson will turn 34 in May. Larry Fitzgerald and Brandon Marshall have caught passes at 34 or older this season.

What a s**t-show in Oakland from Gruden.
Keim the drunk loser-- https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...me-dui-suspended-5-weeks-cardinals/793945002/

---------------------

Steve Keim could be top candidate for Raiders’ GM role
by Blake Lovell
December 28, 2018

With plenty of rumors swirling regarding who the Oakland Raiders will turn to as their new general manager, it appears that current Arizona Cardinals general manager Steve Keim may be a top choice.

Keim has been the GM in Arizona since 2013, but there has been recent uncertainty surrounding whether he will return for another season due to the franchise’s current struggles.

The Cardinals are just 3-12 on the season, and that has led to speculation that head coach Steve Wilks could be fired after one year on the job.

So, if Keim is also let go, it sounds like he could be in line to find a new job in a hurry with the Raiders.

From Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated:

If Keim is out in Arizona, word is that he’ll be a top candidate for the GM job with the Raiders, who would prefer to bring in an experienced personnel man.

There’s no doubt that Oakland needs someone with lots of NFL experience, as the franchise is essentially undergoing a complete overhaul at this point.

Jon Gruden is already trying to find ways to make upgrades at many key positions on the roster, but none of that will matter if the front office is structured in a way that doesn’t allow the team to be successful on the field.

The Raiders have lots of uncertainties themselves when it comes to where they will play next season, and filling the GM role in the near future is undoubtedly a top priority entering what will be a crucial offseason for Gruden and company.

-----------------------------------

Consider this....

-----------------------------------

If Fox 10 Report is True, Bidwill is the Cardinals’ #1 Problem

By Walter Mitchell Dec 27, 2018, 7:27am MST

Last night Fox 10 in Arizona reported that the Cardinals intend to fire highly embattled rookie head coach Steve Willis, yet Michael Bidwill has decided to give GM Steve Keim another year to try to piece back the Cardinals’ current wreckage.

If this report is true—-it leaves no doubt whatsoever that Michael Bidwill is the #1 reason why the Cardinals are incompetent.

First of all, firing Steve Wilks without firing Steve Keim is unconscionable.

Not only was Keim serving his DUI suspension during the first 5 weeks of training camp—-which for a rookie head coach is a major liability—-Keim spent the 2018 off-season supposedly “retooling” the Cardinals’ offense through free agency and using 5 of the 6 draft picks on offensive players.

Even though Keim was well aware that Wilks would likely change the Cardinals’ base defense from a 34 to a 43, Keim’s personnel decisions on the defensive side of the ball were misguided and/or negligent.

If ever there was a recipe for a rookie head coach to fall flat on his face—-this was it.

But, before we move the argument forward, let’s examine Steve Keim’s consistent failures as a GM the past three off-seasons.

Keim’s 2016 Off-Season Moves (in reaction to losing the NFCCG to Carolina, 49-15):

With a year remaining on Tyrann Mathieu’s contract, with Mathieu coming off his 2nd major knee injury, Keim awards Mathieu a 5 year $60M contract with $40M guaranteed.

Trade: DE Chandler Jones obtained for the Cardinals’ 2016 2nd round pick and G Jonathan Cooper.

UFA signings: S Tyvon Branch, CB Asa Jackson, G Evan Mathis

Key Free Agent Lost: LB/DE Dwight Freeney.

Analysis: The Jones trade was a coup. Mathieu struggled and looked sluggish. Branch struggled with injuries (per his history). Jackson was cut. Mathis, coming off a back injury, lasted 4 games, before going on IR. Keim projected Justin Bethel as the starting CB, but Bethel was still coping with a foot injury and 3rd round project CB Brandon Williams was torched and then benched. Keim decided to go with an undrafted rookie long snapper, whose errant snap contributed to Chandler Catanzaro’s missed FG at the end of the opening night loss to the Patriots—-which Bruce Arians said demoralized and dispirited the team so badly that they never recovered from it. From “All or Nothing” to “0-1 and Done.”

Keim’s 2017 Off-Season Moves:

Biggest in-house reward contract went to DE Chandler Jones—-5 years at $82.5M with $53M guaranteed.
Keim’s 2nd big in-house reward contract went to volatile TE Jermaine Gresham— 4 years at $28M with $16.5M guaranteed.
FA signings: K Phil Dawson, C Tony Bergstrom, S Antoine Bethea, LB Karlos Dasnby, QB Blaine Gabbert, LB Jarvis Jones, CB Jumal Rolle.

Key Free Agents Lost: DE Calais Campbell, CB Marcus Cooper, S Tony Jefferson, S D.J. Swearinger, OLB/DE Alex Okafor.

Analysis: Jones was outstanding. Gresham struggled and remained penalty prone. Dawson was uncharacteristically erratic. Bergstrom was traded for a conditional pick (but was cut by the Ravens). Bethea was the lone bright spot, though not the intimidator at FS that D.J. Swearinger was. Dansby tried to play through injuries but was only a shell of his old self. Gabbert took over when Palmer and Stanton were injured and seemed to regress with each start. Jarvis Jones was injured and never played a snap. Rolle was cut.

Keim’s 2018 Off-Season Moves:

Biggest in-house regard contract: David Johnson, 3 years at $39M (with incentives up to $45M) and $30M guaranteed. Johnson had one year remaining on his rookie deal.
2nd biggest in-house contract: picking up Deone Bucannon’s $8.7M 5th year option.
Biggest FA signing: QB Sam Bradford to a 2 year, $40M contract (with games played incentives) with $15M guaranteed.

FA signings: CB Bene Benwikere, WR Brice Butler, LB Jeremy Cash, FB Derrick Coleman, QB Mike Glennon, WR Cobi Hamilton, DE Benson Mayowa, G Justin Pugh, T Andre Smith, CB Marcus Williams.

Trade: 2020 6th round pick to the Browns for CB Jamar Taylor
Key Players Lost: S Tyrann Mathieu, WR John Brown, RB Adrian Peterson, CB Tramon Williams, WR Jaron Brown, T Jared Veldheer (traded), G Earl Watford, DE Kareem Martin, DT Xavier Williams.

Analysis: Johnson has not run as hard or as explosively as he did in 2016. Bradford was an immediate bust. Bucannon has remained injury-prone and highly unreliable. Bewikere was cut, despite being 4th on the team in tackles for a team with tackling issues. His replacements don’t tackle anyone. Butler was cut. Cash was off to a great start in PS game 1, but tore an ACL. Coleman isn’t being used. Glennon has been supportive of Josh Rosen and has played well in mop-up duty. Hamilton was cut. Mayowa has been a bright spot at DE. Pugh was inconsistent and like last year, succumbed to injuries. Andre Smith was inconsistent and was cut a few weeks ago. Marcus Williams was cut. Jamar Taylor was a bust at RCB and was cut during the season.

Throughout Steve Keim’s 6 Years:

Didn’t draft a QBOF until 2018. But, didn’t pair the rookie QB with a competent OC and intended to sit the young QB for 1-2 years.
His offensive lines have been the worst or near the worst in the NFL.
Has never signed or drafted an impact TE.
Has never signed or drafted an impact ILB.
Has never settled on a reliable RCB opposite Patrick Peterson.
Has never been able to settle on a reliable kicker.
Has only signed two of his draft picks, Tyrann Mathieu and David Johnson, to 2nd contracts—-and now Mathieu has been cut (costing the team $40M) and Johnson is looking as tentative as Mathieu did after he got his money.
None of Keim’s 1st round draft picks to date have signed 2nd contracts or have warranted them.
Over the past 3 years, Keim has only signed one outside 5th year UFA to a long-term deal: G Justin Pugh.
Has relied heavily on signing veteran free agents in their 30s.
The holes that Steve Keim leaves in his rosters year after year are costing the team wins.

His numerous high end misses are costing the Cardinals millions of dollars.

His handling of his own free agents has been a poor PR hit for the Cardinals around the league.

In my opinion, Steve Keim’s early success got to his head. Since then he has been one of the laziest GMs in the NFL. He doesn’t get first cracks at any of the top free agents, so he just goes with easy older veteran signings or players who come with injury histories. Former players are taking swipes at the Cardinals, and with good reason. The national PR fallout of the Tyrann Mathieu situation was damaging, particularly seeing how well Mathieu is playing with the Texans. This—-on the heels of losing Calais Campbell, the prize free agent of the 2017 class. It didn’t help matters either when John Brown exposed the Cardinals for their mistreatment of him last year.

Steve Wilks deserves a lot better than what he got from Steve Keim. Without question, Wilks has made his fair share of mistakes—-as rookie head coaches are wont to do—-especially on teams where the personnel doesn’t fit the coach’s systems and philosophies. But, the one person more than any other who is responsible for the mess that Wilks inherited is Steve Keim.

Thus, if the Fox 10 report is true that Wilks will be fired and Keim will be retained—-then, the blame for this current chapter of Cardinals’ incompetence rests squarely on the shoulders on Michael Bidwill—-because obviously he is enabling it—-and even rewarding it with unwarranted raises and contract extensions.

Not a Yes Man?

===================

Jon Gruden on firing of Tom Shaw: “That’s a personal matter”
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on December 26, 2018, 11:06 PM EST
GettyImages-1069299946-1-e1545882414445.jpg

Getty Images

Tom Shaw made it less than one season as the strength and conditioning coach of the Oakland Raiders before the team elected to release him from his duties last week.

According to Matt Kawahara of the San Francisco Chronicle, Raiders head coach Jon Gruden wouldn’t elaborate on the reasons for Shaw’s firing outside of calling the issue a “personal matter.”

That’s a personal matter,” Gruden said. “I’ll just leave it at that. Tom’s a good friend, really good at what he does. It’s a personal matter and unfortunately, we’re going to have to go in a different direction, and that’s something we’re going to have to do when the season’s over.”

The Raiders currently have 19 players on either injured reserve or physically unable to perform lists. However, that’s unlikely to be the only reason to dismiss a strength coach after one season, particularly one Gruden has a friendship and history with. Shaw had worked with the New Orelans Saints and New England Patriots in the past and was running a training center in Orlando, Fla. before joining the Raiders.

Gruden’s son, Deuce, is one of four assistants along with D’Anthony Batiste, Kelsey Martinez and Rick Slate.

hot GM candidate for some time
------
How many GM interviews has he actually done in the past? 0

Incorrect. Multiple teams have tried to get Mayock out of the media for the last decade. He has also done some private consultancy work with the Patriots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he's not so good at evaluating WRs...

--------------

2016 NFL Draft

Quarterback

1. Carson Wentz, North Dakota State
2. Jared Goff, California
3. Paxton Lynch, Memphis
4. Connor Cook, Michigan State
5. Christian Hackenberg, Penn State

Rise: Hackenberg (NR)
Fall: Dak Prescott, Mississippi State (5)

Running back

1. Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State
2. Devontae Booker, Utah
3. Derrick Henry, Alabama
4. Kenneth Dixon, Louisiana Tech
5. Kenyan Drake, Alabama

Rise: Booker (3)
Fall: Henry (2)

Wide receiver

1. Laquon Treadwell, Ole Miss
2. Corey Coleman, Baylor
3. Josh Doctson, TCU
4. Will Fuller, Notre Dame
T-5. Sterling Shepard, Oklahoma
T-5. Michael Thomas, Ohio State

Raiders hired NFL Network's Mike Mayock to be their general manager.

That did not take long. Mayock was floated as a "strong candidate" for the job on Sunday, and the deal was apparently done by Monday morning. It is not clear if the Raiders even interviewed anyone else for the job. A former defensive back who spent two seasons in the league, Mayock made his name as an engaging and informative draft analyst, but he has zero front office experience, although he did interview for this same job once when Al Davis was still around. With Mayock on board, the Raiders' power structure consists of two people who have spent the majority of the last decade in T.V. studios rather than in the league. It will be interesting, to say the least, to see how that works out.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Mike Mayock: Jon Gruden and I are a great fit

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 31, 2018, 4:38 PM EST

AP_18365611433371-e1546292285603.jpg

AP

New Raiders General Manager Mike Mayock says he and coach Jon Gruden are a perfect pair.
Mayock said that in the hours since he accepted the job with the Raiders, he has been inundated by people who know both of them and have told him, “You and Gruden are a great fit. You guys love ball, you have a passion for it, and you make it work.”
Although they haven’t previously worked together, Gruden and Mayock have been friends for decades, and Mayock said he has always respected Gruden. Mayock also said he once interviewed for a job with the late Raiders owner Al Davis, and has tremendous respect for his son Mark Davis.
“Jon and I have talked a lot of football in the last 20 years. I think what you’re seeing is the formal unification of something that has been going on for a long time,” Mayock said. “There’s nobody I’d rather go to war with than Jon Gruden and Mark Davis.”
Gruden said he believes Mayock is a quick learner who will figure out the G.M. job on the fly. Mayock acknowledged he doesn’t know everything that goes into running an NFL franchise, but he believes he’s going to get it figured out, and help the Raiders get some players who can get them out of last place.

Will Mike Mayock’s lack of front-office experience be a hindrance? The new Raiders GM doesn’t think so

By Jimmy Durkin 1h ago

The Raiders are eager to put 2018 in the past and found a perfect way to do it on the final calendar day of the year.

Instead of hum-drum exit interviews, the Raiders hired their next general manager. Instead of Jon Gruden fielding questions about what went wrong in his first season back on the sideline, the focus was on Mike Mayock — the NFL Network analyst turned GM.

Mayock was introduced Monday as Gruden’s new right-hand man. His arrival brings a certifiable draft expert to the franchise who will have plenty of catching up to do on other areas of his new job.

“I think the one way to answer it,” Mayock said when asked if his lack of NFL front-office experience will be a hindrance, “is for the last 15 years, I’ve tried to be the GM for all 32 teams. And because of that, from a scheme perspective, I think I’m sound. I think I’ve been used to evaluating all kinds of different players at all kinds of different positions for every team in the league.

“What I don’t have is the everyday backup as far as the mechanics of running a team. But I’ve been in all 32 buildings for the last 15 years. I know what it looks like, I know what it smells like, I just need a little help with the mechanics.”

Mayock will likely eventually get that help. Gruden indicated he’ll be all ears if Mayock has somebody he’d like to add to the front office.
“If he finds somebody out there that can come in and have the same vision that we have, we’re going to jump on the table to get that guy in here,” Gruden said.

But what about now? How does a 60-year-old make the transition from TV to an NFL personnel department for the first time? And is Mayock the guy to make this work?

Possibly. Gruden was never going to cede full power over personnel and so the key was to find someone who is smart, will challenge Gruden and will have Gruden’s ear when he’s got an opinion. Mayock, with a 20-year relationship with Gruden and a bright football mind, seems to check those boxes.

“I know we’re going to argue about some guys and I can’t wait,” Mayock said.

The intriguing angle of hiring an executive like Mayock — and what has made him such a good and respected analyst throughout the years — is the encyclopedic knowledge he has of every player in the league. His pre-draft conference calls over the years were gold mines for reporters and between those and his on-air analysis during the draft, there stands to be plenty of players in the Raiders’ locker room now and into the future that he’s shared an opinion on.

But unlike Gruden, who has been teased for showering praise on just about everybody, Mayock never wore rose-colored glasses. There will be players on the Raiders roster — or players they will pursue in free agency — who Mayock wasn’t enamored with … and let people know about it.

Take even Kolton Miller, for example. While Mayock on Monday praised the Raiders rookie left tackle for his effort to sprint down and tackle Chiefs linebacker Reggie Ragland on Sunday — a play that kept Kansas City from scoring after the Raiders defense delivered a goal-line stand — Miller wasn’t a guy Mayock was jumping up and down about last spring.

During his annual pre-draft conference call in April, Mayock was asked about the Raiders’ options for their No. 10 pick. He mentioned tackle Mike McGlinchey, who ended up going a spot ahead of them to the 49ers, along with a list of defensive players, including linebackers Roquan Smith, Tremaine Edmunds and safeties Minkah Fitzpatrick and Derwin James. He doubled down on McGlinchey, calling him “the only offensive guy that would fit the profile.”

The Raiders, of course, traded down to take Miller at No. 15, with Edmunds, Fitzpatrick and James all available at the original No. 10 spot.
That’s, obviously, pretty mild in terms of potential criticism from Mayock. But does Mayock wonder what it might be like if someone in the building doesn’t like how he evaluated him coming out of college? Not really, because he’s been there before when he spent 2011-13 on the NFL Network’s “Thursday Night Football” team.

“Every time we did a production meeting, the joke was don’t sit next to Mayock because somebody’s going to go off,” he said. “And it was either really, really good and I’ll give you an example of one day. … It was the Eagles at Seattle. Walked into Seattle’s locker room the day before and Earl Thomas came up and hugged me and asked me to go out and take a picture with his mom because I had him as the top safety, blah, blah, blah.

“And then we do the Eagles that night and Shady McCoy came up to me and said, ‘Are you the guru? You had me number four! You kidding me?’ He ripped me. He ripped me. And every week, that was pretty much what happened.

“I just saw a couple guys in the corridor that I worked with and evaluated, and been on the field in the pro days, and they gave me a big hug and wished me well. You talk about athletes and ballplayers and most of them are the same, they just want to compete and win and I think they know that’s what I want too.”

If there’s one thing we’ll miss with Mayock now in the GM’s seat, it’s the honest evaluations of players. He can’t come out anymore and say exactly what he feels about a guy. And so it went with the most important player on the roster.

Before the 2014 draft, Mayock’s final quarterback rankings had Derek Carr at No. 3, behind Johnny Manziel and Blake Bortles and ahead of Jimmy Garoppolo, Zach Mettenberger and Teddy Bridgewater. He considered Carr a first-round talent.

Now that Mayock will have a role in determining the Raiders’ future, what does he think? Is Carr the Raiders’ long-term quarterback?
“That’s part of my study right now,” Mayock said. “I don’t want to comment on anybody on the current roster until I’ve done a complete deep dive.”

Is that a failure to endorse or simply deflecting the question? As the Raiders gear up for a busy offseason, we’ll find out.

— Reported from Alameda

Jon Gruden expects a fruitful partnership with new Raiders GM Mike Mayock

By Vic Tafur 53m ago

Jon Gruden talked about how much he liked his general manager, and how far they go back and how there was no question they could work well together.

But that was back in January, and Reggie McKenzie has long since been fired. The Raiders held a press conference on Monday afternoon to welcome McKenzie’s replacement, NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock, and this “partnership” has a much better chance of working.

For starters, the roles are clearly defined, with no history to muddle that. McKenzie was making the personnel decisions before Gruden was hired, and was easy to blame for the prior draft picks that Gruden didn’t like.

Mayock comes in cold. He has never worked in an NFL front office — “I don’t have all the answers,” he said — and admits there will be a steep learning curve. Not only in how to deal with free agency, contracts and trade talks, but also in learning how the coaches and current personnel people on staff think.

Mayock may have never been a general manager before, but he’s played one on TV.

“For the last 15 years, I think I’ve tried to be the GM for all 32 teams,” he said. “I’ve been in all 32 buildings for the last 15 years. I know what it looks like, I know what it smells like. I just need a little help with the mechanics.”

The Raiders’ power structure is clear, and it is clear that the two former broadcasters respect each other and have a similar frantic energy and enjoyment of talking.

“Mike and I go back about 20 years from 1995 when I was with the Eagles,” Gruden said. “We’ve been friends and associates for a long time.
“I know a lot of people in this business that love football, that study football, but I don’t really know anyone that loves it and studies it more than Mike Mayock. And for the last several years we’ve been meeting behind the scenes on players, talking about one day maybe working together.”

So, while the Raiders did satisfy the league’s Rooney Rule, interviewing a minority candidate among the “five or six” they talked to, Mayock clearly had a leg up.

“Jon and I have talked so much football, and especially lately, it was hard to tell what was part of the process and what wasn’t,” Mayock said.
The more laid-back McKenzie worked hard in a much different fashion than Gruden. Mayock, 60, may try and beat Gruden to the team facility at 4:30 a.m. everyday.

“We’re going to lead the league in effort,” Gruden said. “And if we don’t, I want to see the two that do.”

Mayock said he has been making a list of scouts and executives to join him for years, but those additions won’t happen anytime soon. Gruden praised the current scouts and director of college scouting, Shaun Herock, who will take Raiders through this next draft with Mayock as the general manager.

Given Mayock’s learning curve, I asked Gruden if he will be handling the trade calls in the interim.

“If it’s a good trade, I’ll make the calls,” Gruden said, smirking. “If it’s a bad trade, it’ll be Mayock … We’re open for business, I know that.”
The two cracked each other up often during the press conference, and Mayock said he can’t wait to debate the first draft prospect.

“I can’t wait to argue about guys,” Mayock said. “It doesn’t have to be my guy, it doesn’t have to be your guy. Let’s just get the right fit.”
When the press conference was over, owner Mark Davis told Mayock’s family, “Welcome to the Dark Side.” It was something that Mark’s dad, late owner Al Davis, almost told Mayock in 2007, when he first thought of leaving broadcasting and taking a personnel job.

“I kind of flew out here clandestinely to meet Mr. Al Davis and he took me into this building and he hit me for about eight hours and he grilled me on everything, as you know,” Mayock said. “I came out of that building that day with my head spinning. Nobody really knew for a couple of years that he and I had talked about a potential job with the Oakland Raiders that long ago.

“I think the harmonic convergence of what’s happened today is kind of cool. And having said all that, I just got to tell you I’m jacked. I’m juiced, I’m ready to go, and there’s nobody I’d rather go to war with than Jon Gruden and Mark Davis.”

Normally, the first Monday after the season is the last news conference with the coach, and a chance to ask bigger picture questions about what went wrong during the season.

And a lot went wrong during this 4-12 campaign.

But that was harder to do with Davis, Mayock and Gruden sitting on stage in the auditorium, with Mayock’s family sitting in the front row. And the timing was likely on purpose, given Gruden’s and Davis’ reticence to explain things or look back on questionable moves, and the desire to quickly turn the page to next season.

But the assembled media lobbed a few in. I asked Gruden what the biggest holes on the roster were.

“We have to matchup better with the Chiefs in all key areas,” Gruden said. “We have to continue to improve our pass protection and our pass rush. I think it starts there. I think we gave up too many sacks, we didn’t get enough. We have to add some speed to this football team. You saw how fast they are …”

And then Gruden looked at me and offered some feedback on my game story Monday.

“Really proud of our football team. I want to reiterate that. The effort was outstanding. We got a couple big wins down the stretch. I think the work ethic, I think the way that we prepare, the style of football we want to play is in place …”

He was on a roll now. You think that some of his assistants might be on the hot seat after that season? Pssh, they might get raises.

“I love our coordinators,” Gruden said. “I think (defensive coordinator Paul) Guenther did a great job with our defense. I thought (offensive coordinator) Greg Olson and (offensive line coach) Tom Cable came in here, implemented a very diverse scheme. We had some success. I think (assistant head coach/special teams coordinator Rich) Bisaccia is the best in football on special teams. We just have to continue to build this squad.

“Mayock’s addition is a huge, huge day for Raider Nation. I want to put an exclamation point on how excited I am. He’ll prove his worth quickly.”

It seemed like that blowout loss to the Chiefs was weeks ago, not just one day. Gruden and Davis have turned the page. Happy New Year.

— Reported from Alameda

Back on December 10, the day Reggie McKenzie was fired as General Manager, Jon Gruden was asked if Director of Player Personnel Joey Clinkscales was still employed by the team.
“Yes he is. Yes, he is,” Gruden said.
Well, less than a month later, that is no longer true. Clinkscales has been fired

Remove this Banner Ad

Back