Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Oct 23, 2006
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chi Bulls, LV Raiders
Does anyone have an idea if Hard Knocks will be available here?

I've been looking over upcoming TV guides for 7mate, Foxtel etc. but nothing seems scheduled.

Also, AB not participating camp currently (minor injury concern).

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

I've been looking over upcoming TV guides for 7mate, Foxtel etc. but nothing seems scheduled.

Short of purchasing NFL Gamepass, you will likely find torrent streams for each episode if you have a torrent downloader (like Vuze) and a torrent search site like LimeTorrent or PirateBay

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne

After being placed on the non-football injury list to begin training camp, Antonio Brown is back. The receiver passed his physical and is cleared to practice Sunday, a team official told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Raiders 2019 training camp day three recap: First day in pads ups intensity

Several times the Raiders had called runs for Derek Carr. Or at very least an RPO. Carr said to begin camp that he planned to run more and when you see him run you wonder why he doesn’t do it more often. He is actually pretty fast, so running should be a legit threat for him.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
There’s a bit of an eating contest going on with the Raiders edge rushers. Since the end of last season the Raiders have talked about 2018 third round pick Arden Key putting on weight and getting stronger. Then they added Maxx Crosby in the fourth round of this draft and immediately asked him to pack it on as well.
Key’s weight has been discussed at length. How he played around 240 last season, came into OTA’s at 245, bulked up to 260 and now has lost five pounds in camp to drop down to 255.
Crosby’s weight hadn’t been discussed until today when Gruden brought it up following practice.
“He’s a guy that has really gotten stronger,” Gruden said of Crosby. “He really likes the training table in there and the 10 o’clock snack. We’ve encouraged him to eat and take those supplements to get stronger and heavier. He can play left end, he can play right end, he has an incredible motor. He wins the gassers too at the end of practice. That’s a great ingredient to have, effort. He’s working on his repertoire. [Defensive line coach] Brent Buckner’s a heck of a coach and we’re seeing some improvement.”

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
if these edge rushers want to get serious about putting on weight they should challenge the master classman of eating...

mark-seating-2.gif

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sad at eating?

DIETARY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS
Kilocalories
The determination of energy needs for football players is based on many factors including their physical characteristics and their position on the football team. For example, defensive linemen, particularly defensive ends, are generally smaller than offensive linemen while running backs, linebackers, wide receivers and defensive backs are generally the same size and have common physical measurements (Pincivero & Bompa, 1997; Pryor et al., 2014). In terms of body composition, similar findings are also found. Linemen generally have a higher percentage of body fat than linebackers, running backs, defensive backs and wide receivers (Pryor et al., 2014). Thus, the wide range in body size and composition can make kilocalorie requirements extremely variable among a football team. In addition, different teams may emphasize different weights and body composition for certain positions. Table 1 lists an estimated range of kilocalorie intakes for football players based on their position and body composition.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Las Vegas Stadium will now be known as Allegiant Stadium as the Raiders announce a naming rights deal with Allegiant Air.

Good deals come to those who wait...
The Allegiant website is currently unavailable.
Thanks for your patience. Please try again in a few minutes.

Can you put a sad on this GG

Pretty sure that I saw it advertised that ESPN Aus will be screening Hard Knocks on Sunday evenings at 9.30pm from memory.
I watched it last night, and whilst entertaining, thought too many of the players were hamming it up for the cameras.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oakland Raiders starting right guard Gabe Jackson will be sidelined about eight weeks after injuring his left knee during Thursday's joint practice with the Los Angeles Rams.
A person familiar with the diagnosis said Jackson hurt his MCL when someone rolled into his leg early in practice. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the team hadn't released details of the injury. The diagnosis was first reported by The Athletic.
Jackson was taken off the field on a cart after the injury and owner Mark Davis went into the locker room shortly after that for almost 15 minutes.

I always stick up for any player for any team in any sport I follow BUT he's been hit in the head too many times or something. To potentially walk away for $31m (U.S) over a silly helmet is just crazy.
yep. Surely cte would explain this.

Otherwisr he simply is an idiot

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Back