Racing Oaks Day 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Normally what i consider recovery day with some big longshots coming in thick and fast.

In the big one, as a quirk Aristia attempting to be the first Australian Lonhro to win a group race over further than 2000m, where it was only the 3rd of 92 to win a group race over further than a mile last Saturday. visually looked to have enough for mine.

Dark Confidant is still one of mine as a stayer but normally the good horses win this, not the staying ones.

Still have wet dreams of Mosheen getting out to ridiculous price come jump time ($5?) as they backed some Sydney squib before absolutely destroying them coming out of the Myer Classic on the Saturday.

The toppie is well found but I expect her to do the same tomorrow.

am surprised at Ampherites prep. Have a big opinion of her but 1600 to 2500? no thanks. Will just enjoy watching the fillies....

Didn't worry Mosheen

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Malibu Style gave Divine Quality 4kg and beat it two starts back. That form looks good after Divine Quality blitzed in on Saturday.
Gave weight and only beaten home a length by Bons Away who got pretty close to Osborne Bulls on Saturday as well.
2nd up form is good and Parnhams are known to get a winner over the carnival.

Back to Flemington here and will look for Greysfull Glamour to bounce back here back at Flemington after she donkey linked them last time at Flemington. Not sure Weirs are 2500m horses.

She is coming to the end of a long prep and we don't know the track condition yet, but Humma Humma would be a dual group winner if it wasn't for Sunlight. Should get her chance now.

probably cos she was going from 1600 to 2500... i bet Amphitrite will start at least at $5 for the same reason .Anyway Mosheen might have had some other assistance given what we know now.....

Haha true! But I think you've got buckley's of seeing $5* - everyone will remember the mighty filly!

*unless Weir has gone full milkshake on VE and it gets backed into 2.80

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first leg of the quad is one of the hardest openers I can remember. I've got Mailbu Style on top but I have to say that HOLY BLADE is one of the best $70 chances I can remember at the carnival in some time. Will be backing EW and including in everything.

Apr 10, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Stars
The first leg of the quad is one of the hardest openers I can remember. I've got Mailbu Style on top but I have to say that HOLY BLADE is one of the best $70 chances I can remember at the carnival in some time. Will be backing EW and including in everything.
Tailed Paris - Hopefully its a Weir juice special :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back