Toast Obese Arachnid 10,001 Post

Remove this Banner Ad

So do I make a thread for my 20K or is someone else meant to?
Mods please ban or call the wambulance, this is not about ED it's about me.

I can't believe jmac70 isn't here to witness this momentous occasion, Oh & Swanny retiring too.

Oh where oh where
has my Jmac gone
Oh where oh where can he be?

May 7, 2011
Wangaratta
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Tottenham, Oakland Raiders
I can't believe jmac70 isn't here to witness this momentous occasion, Oh & Swanny retiring too.

Oh where oh where
has my Jmac gone
Oh where oh where can he be?
I can't believe this thread has dropped below the Swanny retirement thread.
The whole world has gone mad.
MAD, I tell you!

Magpie Girl I see you are closing some of the popular threads.

I'll understand if you need to close this wildly popular thread too & re-open.

Magpie Girl I see you are closing some of the popular threads.

I'll understand if you need to close this wildly popular thread too & re-open.
Only because they are so big Chief says they're breaking big footy.:D
Part 2's have been created.

This thread has 9967 posts to go:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is getting ridiculous, can you please stop sending me PM's of congratulations people.

I don't have time to kiss your babies, do selfies, appear at your kid's birthday party, appear at your bucks night (I'm versatile) & sign inappropriate parts of your body!!

Matt_352

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Congratulations to OA on 10,001 quality, informative, enlightening, intelligent, measured, considerate, humble, hilarious posts.

Can't believe Swany will relegate me to second rate news tomorrow, the selfish prick.

vh3huMv.gif
Congrats Mr. Fat Spider :thumbsu:

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
This is getting ridiculous, can you please stop sending me PM's of congratulations people.

I don't have time to kiss your babies, do selfies, appear at your kid's birthday party, appear at your bucks night (I'm versatile) & sign inappropriate parts of your body!!

Can you shut up and autograph my tit you morbidly obese spider

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood

Dammit I had a gig all set up for you! All you had to do is go to this piggery and spin a web saying "some pig", nothing too hard, and now you tell me you dont take ******* requests???

******* ungrateful spider, getting too big for your boots. All 8 of them. just like Bieber...

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back