Toast Obese Arachnid 10,001 Post

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to OA on 10,001 quality, informative, enlightening, intelligent, measured, considerate, humble, hilarious posts.

Can't believe Swany will relegate me to second rate news tomorrow, the selfish prick.

vh3huMv.gif
If I was a mod I'd hand you the keys to the board - but alas!

Congrats - 10,0001 and one quality comedy genius posts......mostly!

If I was a mod I'd hand you the keys to the board - but alas!

Congrats - 10,0001 and one quality comedy genius posts......mostly!
That's why you're an ex-mod, can't think ahead, if you did, you would've given me the keys two days ago!

But then the place would probably look like this............

Then it be like....

or this

But would probably end up like this.......:D

gallery02.jpg

And that kiddies is why I shouldn't be handed the keys, to anything.:p

Dammit I had a gig all set up for you! All you had to do is go to this piggery and spin a web saying "some pig", nothing too hard, and now you tell me you dont take ******* requests???

images

It seems it's gone unnoticed but congrats to OA on 20,000 "likes".

Well done champ, you're the best!

party_owl_says_woot_woot_by_nix916-d30iqop.jpg

It seems it's gone unnoticed but congrats to OA on 20,000 "likes".

Well done champ, you're the best!

party_owl_says_woot_woot_by_nix916-d30iqop.jpg
So now we're 'milestoning' likes? :p:rolleyes:

Well done fat spider

You need to get your Like to Post ratio above 2.0
Currently sitting on 1.9
You have to try harder...become more likeable.
An impossibility to be sure.

:p:p:p:p:p

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just had delicious lamb chops.
Your lambs were very tasty ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh and congratulations on 20,000 likes

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is it ok if i delete any posts i have written that i failed to get a like.. so i can give everyone the impression im the most popular poster on bigfooty?
I think anything that encourages you to delete posts should be supported.

Go for it re!!!!!

Great work OA - one of the great posters. Always funny, never malicious. Rock on.
haha, thank fugg the mods sensor me & that you have obviously missed a few of my posts.:p:p

Is it ok if i delete any posts i have written that i failed to get a like.. so i can give everyone the impression im the most popular poster on bigfooty?

I still love you Gimpy, don't you pay any attention to those knockers out there putting you down.

They wouldn't know a renaissance man if they tripped over one in the gutter :p

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back