Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope still rubbish.
They were so wooden.

That’s fair enough, I wasn’t suggesting they’re all of a sudden perfect or flawless or anything. A consistent, coherent story is definitely an enhancement if the two trilogies were to be compared. I’d also say the score was comfortably better as well.

That’s fair enough, I wasn’t suggesting they’re all of a sudden perfect or flawless or anything. A consistent, coherent story is definitely an enhancement if the two trilogies were to be compared. I’d also say the score was comfortably better as well.
The overall story of the prequels was definitely better than the sequels 100%
The score? Well the score could of been garbage for the prequels and only have “Duel of the Fates” and it would still be the best.

The script/acting was just beyond wooden compare to the OT and ST.
Only McGregor and McKellan stood tall, barely, in the PT.

The overall story of the prequels was definitely better than the sequels 100%
The score? Well the score could of been garbage for the prequels and only have “Duel of the Fates” and it would still be the best.

The script/acting was just beyond wooden compare to the OT and ST.
Only McGregor and McKellan stood tall, barely, in the PT.

McDiarmid I believe you’re referring to? Yes that’s all fair enough and has been discussed at length over all this time. I’d also add Neeson to your list FWIW.

I’ve noticed a more favourable reflection of the prequels, in the aftermath of the debacle of the sequel trilogy. They do seem to have more appreciation now than they did at the time.
Definitely.

The acting was stiff and there wasn’t much general excitement in a lot of them, but at least there was a new story that they actually stayed the course on and they were technically very innovative.

The sequels had the opposite problem. I would watch the prequels again over the sequels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight it is.

608624.jpg

614863.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back