Obscure Simpsons Reference Game

Remove this Banner Ad

"open my own can of pudding can I"

Episode where Marge is in that play and she is next door with Flanders rehearsing and she has said that he can "open his own damn pudding" and he tries but he just tears the ring pull off so the pudding is "TRAPPED"

"Womens' sports should be confined to mudwrestling, foxy boxing, and so on".

The peewee hockey episode?

"It's a ring toss game"

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such" -Homer

Episode where Marge is in that play and she is next door with Flanders rehearsing and she has said that he can "open his own damn pudding" and he tries but he just tears the ring pull off so the pudding is "TRAPPED"

Good get.

Ya used me Skinner, ya used me!

"and so on..."

"Womens' sports should be confined to mudwrestling, foxy boxing, and so on".

The peewee hockey episode?

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such" -Homer

Damn.

OK then, it's the Stonecutters episode, making fun of #1's name. "Hello, my name is Number 1! And so on"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mule-faced doll! Bart's suggestion for the name of Lisa/'Malibu' Stacey's doll.

"I know a genuine Panaphonic when I see one"

Lol the one where they go to buy a new TV at the ogdenville outlet mall and end up buying the same one as they had before, and marge gets a cheap dress.

"The Japanese? those sandal wearing goldfish tenders?"

Lol the one where they go to buy a new TV at the ogdenville outlet mall and end up buying the same one as they had before, and marge gets a cheap dress.

"The Japanese? those sandal wearing goldfish tenders?"

Burns's grandad, while one of his factory workers was being dragged away was yelling about forming a union, then becoming corrupt and lazy and being eaten alive by the Japanese.

"Maria my mighty heart is breaking.....ill be in the Humvee"

And

"If it were up to me I'd let you go but the Gods have a temper, and they've been drinking all day!!"

Simpsons TV breaks, go to buy a new one. Is that the same as the Country Club episode?

It is indeed, a TV AND a dress from a visit to the Ogdenville Outlet Mall or something like that. Classy!

"Maria my mighty heart is breaking.....ill be in the Humvee"

Bart skips school, goes to Freddy Quimby's birthday party and tells McBain his last movie really sucked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back