Observations on internal issues?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Scott brothers are tight with the McLaughlin brothers among others who are high profile AFL people . Also a couple of others involved in AFL media ... it’s like a private school boys club of sorts .
Nobody in the media has ever really put pressure on Bard. In a world of private school cliquy back slapping, this is probably a reason why.

Nobody in the media has ever really put pressure on Bard. In a world of private school cliquy back slapping, this is probably a reason why.
It’s the same reason why certain people can still get a job in the industry after being found out doing some pretty despicable things .

the best mueller could do is get brad scott in an interrogation room, trick brad into picking up a broom and then say he hit him with the broom handle
This bloke?

If Ben Buckley doesn't call for a full review at the end of this year then he has to go. He needs to show leadership and not be the Invisable Man right now.
We should not, or even must not wait.

It should be organized to run right now. Top down. Everyone everything.

Thanks for the info scoobs.

Can you ask your source what the relationship is like with the players.

Does the coach have their support? Do they enjoy playing under him?

The relationship is all roses. Brad continues to back in under performing players and give them contract extensions.

If you play like s**t for 18 month then you get a 3 year contract as a reward.

There are so many players in our current 22 who wouldn’t get a game at any other club based on their output over the last 2 years. They know that, so they’ll continue to back Brad Scott in purely for their own job security.

The relationship is all roses. Brad continues to back in under performing players and give them contract extensions.

There are so many players in our current 22 who wouldn’t get a game at any other club based on their output over the last 2 years. They know that, so they’ll continue to back Brad Scott in purely for their own job security.

Wasn’t Gibbo Brad’s all time favourite? Then Brad delisted him. Is that sending a message?

Laura Kane Head of Football Operations after Geoff Walsh left.

Other clubs have names such as Geoff Walsh, Neil Balme, Graham Wright, Dan Richardson etc etc.

How does a Laura Kane get such a high position in our club? Who is making these decisions and why?

From what I can gather she was practicing law 4 years ago.

The fish rots at the head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Other clubs have names such as Geoff Walsh, Neil Balme, Graham Wright, Dan Richardson etc etc.

How does a Laura Kane get such a high position in our club? Who is making these decisions and why?

Entirely different, but also the same, my mob Sheffield Wednesday rid themselves of a crap Manager at Christmas. The team had conceded the most goals in the Division and were as stinky as batshit. Steve Bruce and his mates come in, clear out the Yesmen and Naysayers that sit behind desks and lo and behold, they have been almost as good as any team since. Steve Bruce, for those that don't know, was Captain and Centre Back for Manchester United during the glory years of Sir Alec and his band of merry men, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Cantona et al. Get a football bloke in to run the football stuff.

Look a bit further. Brad is her boss. Him, Darren Crocker, Ben Buckley and Carl Dilena are the ones who need to have questions answered of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"When the fans start disappearing in droves, then we'll see change. Sadly, but true."

I totally agree with you, Themanbun. If nothing is done and we end up bottom 1 or 2, we can expect a significant drop in crowds in 2019 AND membership in 2020. The Club will end up a Tasmanian Club (Tasmanian Kangaroos) with some extra games in Melbourne i.e. it won't be a co-location but a relocation.
Call me paranoid, but this has been a concern of mine for a while. AFL agenda!

I get the impression that everyone in the football dept is in job preservation mode and they know if they question Brad (which he doesn’t like), you might be shown the door.

NMFC has become a real boys club - mates looking after mates rather than putting the clubs interests first.

Entirely different, but also the same, my mob Sheffield Wednesday rid themselves of a crap Manager at Christmas. The team had conceded the most goals in the Division and were as stinky as batshit. Steve Bruce and his mates come in, clear out the Yesmen and Naysayers that sit behind desks and lo and behold, they have been almost as good as any team since. Steve Bruce, for those that don't know, was Captain and Centre Back for Manchester United during the glory years of Sir Alec and his band of merry men, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Cantona et al. Get a football bloke in to run the football stuff.

Steve Bruce certainly knows how to shake up a struggling team. It’s a travesty he never one a England cap. Him and Pally were a great combination.

He’d sort the alphas from the betas at North. Get him in pronto.

It won't be long before the need for a 'Keep North @ Approx 38 Degrees South' campaign becomes obvious to all in Sunbury.

Brads Scotts and his brother are both untouchable in their gigs. Why is this?

What has Chris Scotts done since his team walked their way -- on talent, and thanks to a typical Colliwobble -- to the 2011 flag?

Nothing. Despite an outrageous home advantage and new facilities thrown their way every election cycle.

Connect the dots. The rumours about the Scotts boys being 'in' with the AFL hierarchy make perfect sense.

Also explains why Brads was chosen to be on the coaches committee for the rules changes or whatever it was called.

He is a company man through and through, and he even guides new recruits to our club to be company men as well.

Remember, it is all about 'professional footballers' i.e. make as much money as you can and set yourself up for life. Football second.

Ever wonder why Jamies Macmillans is the club's delegate for the players union?

Again, connect the dots. He has been Brads Scotts pet since the two first crossed paths.

And remember that Macmillans studied commerce at Melbourne Uni. Where do you think Gillons McLaughlins studied?

That's right, Melbourne Uni. Even stayed at Trinity College.

There's a core group of admins at AFL House who all studied there.

If these jokers have made the decision that North has to make way for Tasmania, then they will use a 'fifth column' to help make it happen.

Now who could possibly be the 'fifth column' in our club today?

And riddle me this: where are our returns on the FRICKEN STADIUM DEAL?

You know, the returns we were supposed to get once the AFL owned the Docklands (which it now does).

They can't Show Me The Money because the money hasn't materialised.

What has materialised is an extra game in Tassie every year. For 'some' reason.

Ask yourself: WHY?

:stern look

Steve Bruce certainly knows how to shake up a struggling team. It’s a travesty he never one a England cap. Him and Pally were a great combination.

He’d sort the alphas from the betas at North. Get him in pronto.
Speaks sooo much better than I ever thought possible. He is a football man. Gary Pallister, aka Mr.Chips :)

Laura Kane? WTF? Never heard of her...

tenor.gif

Your opinion or is that the inside feeling from some at the club ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back