Occupational Health and Safety Masters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone involved in OHS or done their Masters for it? Looking at doing a Postgrad for it but I have heard that the market for jobs has started to dwindle a bit. Just looking for some help or any tips.

I worked in WHS and Injury Management for over 10 years and have a diploma in it. Most s**t boring, soul destroying line of work out there. Dont do it to yourself.

Anyone involved in OHS or done their Masters for it? Looking at doing a Postgrad for it but I have heard that the market for jobs has started to dwindle a bit. Just looking for some help or any tips.
there will always be jobs for OH&S, the slowed a bit due to most of the construction and expansion of projects and mines ended. there will always be a market for it, in mining any way, for decades to come. not sure what the study involved, but the majority of people that work in OH&S are brain dead twits with a large inferiority complex

One of my businesses provides HSE Consulting services to various companies. PM if you want to learn about HSE Masters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back