Business & Finance Occupational Health & Safety in 2020

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If every company shut down all their HR functions and gave managers direct control and responsibility 90% of companies would be far better off. 10% would be far worse off because the managers simply couldnt do their job.

Hawk Dork

Hall of Famer
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
There's some good overreacting to the Corona-virus in the corporate world ATM.

If they applied the same logic to the road toll - none of us would be allowed to commute to the office again.

Sapiens don't understand risk
Mosquitoes are the big killers and yet they arent stopping people going to their local Chinese restaurant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
You've done one OH&S induction then you've done them all, in the construction industry.

Sit there in front of the computer for 2-3 hours watching endless, mind-numbing vid after vid - which you can't skip through mind - But you more than likely will sleep through....Then do 3-4 questions at the end of each pod (usually 8-10 of em of between 10-20 mins duration)....and if you get em wrong, you get endless goes at having another try.

RobbieGray17

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There's some good overreacting to the Corona-virus in the corporate world ATM.

If they applied the same logic to the road toll - none of us would be allowed to commute to the office again.

Sapiens don't understand risk
All of the measures within our company have been directed upon by Human Resources. And I get it: they don't want to lose a single worker, or it's lights out.

BTW, if you want people to hate you, just become a HSR

Larry Barnsworth

Tiny Scotch Vovo
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
All of the measures within our company have been directed upon by Human Resources. And I get it: they don't want to lose a single worker, or it's lights out.

BTW, if you want people to hate you, just become a HSR
Ha - That post of mine aged well.

Clearly I'm a Sapiens because I don't understand risk either

Top Bottom