October 23 rd mark it down

Remove this Banner Ad

Darkyprotector

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
This day is the opportunity for all decent Australians to be counted and let the cabal (IPA Murdoch, Reinhardt,)

Enough

Be there at the rally against wage suppression in Melbourne

Stand up for your parents your children and the Australian way

A fair go

A level playing field

If you have children, grand parents TAKE EM TOO!

MAKE A STATEMENT
Stand up for yourself

Tell the IPA what you think!

STOP BEING A SHEEP
Say no to neo librelism

This day is the opportunity for all decent Australians to be counted and let the cabal (IPA Murdoch, Reinhardt,)

Enough

Be there at the rally against wage suppression in Melbourne

Stand up for your parents your children and the Australian way

A fair go

A level playing field

If you have children, grand parents TAKE EM TOO!

MAKE A STATEMENT
Stand up for yourself

Tell the IPA what you think!

STOP BEING A SHEEP
Say no to neo librelism
If you had any idea it was labour that wrote the fair work act! Gillard and shorton under Krudd! It’s got nothing to do with the Libs

The never fixed up the casual labor hire component! The part we see big business exploit today!

Shorton and Gillard stab their own union buddies in the back! No wonder nobody trusts shorton!

If you had any idea it was labour that wrote the fair work act! Gillard and shorton under Krudd! It’s got nothing to do with the Libs

The never fixed up the casual labor hire component! The part we see big business exploit today!

Shorton and Gillard stab their own union buddies in the back! No wonder nobody trusts shorton!
It's Labor

Evaluating economic data, it told me wages grew by 2.1% the last year? Is that stagnant?

Simple view of one set of Gross data doesnt tell you what the majority feel in 'struggle st'. Not every one got 2.1%. COL has increased for most, above any income increases. The COL doesn't fully account for all the rises, such as rent, housing, electricity & fuel costs. If interest rates should rise It'll put huge pressure on many families.

Firstly I'm disgusted with the few rabid replys to an important subject

Anyone watching the abc fiasco and the manipulation of the board

Same with fair work

Same with police
Same with army
Same with judicial

It's the way they play

Sorry but the gigs up

23 rd of October

Evaluating economic data, it told me wages grew by 2.1% the last year? Is that stagnant?
Terrific
So you're Not aware of our place in the world
Try abc , guardian or independent Australia
Shows How far we're dropping behind

Take your pom poms off you
Cheerleader
Get of your knees and stop swallowing ruperts dirty water

I love your posts. So much delusional entertainment derived every time!

Hey swallower

How's your gag reflex

Any of that crap you swallow get stuck?
Glad you're not comming
July wouldn't have the courage nor the fortitude

Terrific
So you're Not aware of our place in the world
Try abc , guardian or independent Australia
Shows How far we're dropping behind

Take your pom poms off you
Cheerleader
Get of your knees and stop swallowing ruperts dirty water
LOL at you having a go at anyone for being supposedly a cheerleader for one political side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems you swallow too much of the Kool-Aid from Labor/CFMEU.
No too busy trying to educate you
No much about the recent high court ruling

Also qualify I said decent australians

You work out where you fit in

Didn't need to fix it

High courts ruled no such thing as a casual full time

Have you seen the alberton railway station?

No person in thier right mind could hold such views of the working class poor as you do, when seeing that place.
I fortunately do not live in Adelaide and never have hey.

I'm actually having a vasectomy that day, so please pass on my apologies. Could you go along on my behalf and take some notes and get back to us with a quick brief? Thanks.

Just like you always have, I bet you scabs criticising this will be the first to accept your pay rises and increased job security when we win if for you.

Just like you always have, I bet you scabs criticising this will be the first to accept your pay rises and increased job security when we win if for you.
You realise that there are some who will never obtain benefit from what the trade unions do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back