Racing October - Daily Punt (4 in a row)

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
it's simple.

if he runs poorly in the CP just don't bring him back if he's not 110%, loses 0 value if he gets beat in the CP. he'll get trotted out as genuine miler, didn't stick the 2000, rank into a freak of nature in Winx.

if he runs 2nd, only increases value.

if he stole it.... wow.

The Godolphin horses smashed Humidor.

Bowman wouldn't want to get too cute in the CP and give them too much of a start.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Godolphin horses were heavily tempo advantaged when humidor wants it flat out from beginning to end. I don’t think they were as impressive as meets the eye.

Possibly so but if Hugh is sitting last the fence again and Benbatl gets a good draw and goes forward you never know. Not that I'd bet against her, just pointing out a risk.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
racing.com down,

i feel bad for those reliant on racing and sports (also down) and RISA (always down).

the only thing WA has on any other state is a consistent racing website with good accessibility.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Classic Terry Bailey race 6. got 1st wrong and he was adamant about 3rd when the horse he called 4th ran 3rd by half a length. He could not get a name right Friday night. His absolute waffle pre every race and his shitful calling leads me to believe that no race caller can get sacked no matter how bad they are.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Classic Terry Bailey race 6. got 1st wrong and he was adamant about 3rd when the horse he called 4th ran 3rd by half a length. He could not get a name right Friday night. His absolute waffle pre every race and his shitful calling leads me to believe that no race caller can get sacked no matter how bad they are.

Hilton-Donaldson.png

Back