Racing October - Daily Punt (4 in a row)

Remove this Banner Ad

correlation username to post is strong with this one
Yep, have produced allot of turnovers, in punting and playing footy. Discipline is the key to betting accounts. I don’t have it, so cash and tickets is the go. I applaud punters who have that discipline to manage accounts correctly.

Hopefully that's the last time Performer ever gets named in any conversation that doesn't involve camels. Been potting for this bloke forever yet he keeps going around in the market. Has never, ever been any good.

Winner took a nice step of improvement, still wants to go keen early though - wouldn't want to overdo it at Flemington vs Zousain.

Hopefully that's the last time Performer ever gets named in any conversation that doesn't involve camels. Been potting for this bloke forever yet he keeps going around in the market. Has never, ever been any good.

Winner took a nice step of improvement, still wants to go keen early though - wouldn't want to overdo it at Flemington vs Zousain.
i have literally said the exact same thing before on here. Horrible horse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know why Savvy Oak isn't running Saturday? it was on the nominations list for the Caulfield Classic but didn't accept. Are they going to run it at the Valley next week, or midweek somewhere?

Not enthusiastic about today's fields by any stretch but below tip for each Caulfield race

R1. Delusions
R2. Zoutori
R3. Miss Leonidas
R4. Soothing
R5. Aristia
R6. Chapada
R7. Tally
R8. Kings Will Dream and Best Solution
R9. Prompt Response and Freehearted
R10. Dreamforce

just to help people if they're having a bet today.

R1 - Khulaasa
R2 - Yulong January
R3 - Bons Away
R4 - Grey Shadow
R5 - Greysful Glamour
R6 - Extra Brut
R7 - Trap For Fools (special)
R8 - Youngstar
R9 - Ellicazoom
R10 - Peaceful State

If you're having a good day have something e/w on Burning Front if it turns into a leaders track.

And loves winning Sandown classics
lol true that
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back