Racing October - Daily Punt (4 in a row)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not biased IMO - just racing like any track of this circumference would in these conditions. Certainly no disadvantage to lead on the rail, but not biased - I doubt the ground out wide is in anyway worse. Look at Ringerdingding in R5 and tell me he doesn't win from last if something takes him into the race.

Have a look at Winx first Cox Plate year or 2015 Derby Day at Flemington - THAT is track bias.

It's not biased IMO - just racing like any track of this circumference would in these conditions. Certainly no disadvantage to lead on the rail, but not biased - I doubt the ground out wide is in anyway worse. Look at Ringerdingding in R5 and tell me he doesn't win from last if something takes him into the race.

Have a look at Winx first Cox Plate year or 2015 Derby Day at Flemington - THAT is track bias.
The bias is not as bad as it was in 2015 but there is still a slight bias. It seems to be dissipating as the day goes on. Anyway good luck to anyone who has a bet for the rest of the day, I am not prepared to rely on gung ho jockeys destroying the rest of the races at the Valley

The bias is not as bad as it was in 2015 but there is still a slight bias. It seems to be dissipating as the day goes on. Anyway good luck to anyone who has a bet for the rest of the day, I am not prepared to rely on gung ho jockeys destroying the rest of the races at the Valley
Yep not betting either, just taking that ridiculous quaddie I posted above for a laugh and otherwise observing.

Watch a bunch in the next want to be on the pace and attack Cliffs Edge
Haha that's why I went F / F first two legs, usually they all go mad the race after the quaddies go on :$. Too good though Cliffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back