Racing October Daily Punt - *Derby Day to finish us off *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gG4ozdNHZMHbDgnNxG6I.jpg

$46 into $21

Most have firmed because of the scratchings.

The Shared Ambition fappers - somehow still not broke - are back again. And this time I may actually be with them!

Shared Ambition 6 into 4.6
Steel Prince and LB 7 into 6.5
Sound 21 into 17
Creedence 18 into 15
IGH 26 into 20
Schabau 6 into 5.5
Super Girl 126 into 91

Can't for the life of me figure out how Begood Toya Mother is $5 in that field!!

Surely starts shorter as he will just be winning.

Probably because its last two runs have been nothing more than bog average

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol
Last start keen the whole race as he had to take a sit
Start before led into a headwind at very strong pace and stuck on well
Drops back from group 1 level to a weak handicap and gets control of the race
Just. Wins.

Streets of Avalon led in the Memsie - Glenn and Behemoth camped just behind BGTYM and blew straight past him - the pace being decent meant that it was a true reflection of horse's ability.

And last start he finished 13th with every possible despite a wall of horses not even getting a proper crack at them in the straight. Being keen is the horses fault - you can't label that as an excuse and he was arguably one of the worst performances in the race given he actually saw daylight and did nothing with it.

It is a race full of a bunch of horses racing way below there best. Plenty of them can win if they find there best form but good luck picking which one it will be.

Crock Hunter

Senior List
Oct 13, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey lads, I think Sweet Gold is a lovely price in the 1st at Geelong ($5.5). Heavy 10 and 2200m should suit 🙏

Hey lads, I think Sweet Gold is a lovely price in the 1st at Geelong ($5.5). Heavy 10 and 2200m should suit 🙏

One for the true sickos with 12 places 0 wins from 16 starts to date

Extremely disappointed about the news that Love will miss the Arc due to the ground. I think she is racing’s next big thing

It is the one great down side of the race in so many years - bottomless conditions.

king rising

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It is the one great down side of the race in so many years - bottomless conditions.
I think the mile and half might be made into more of a 2800 metre contest due to the conditions, and that surely brings the champ Stradivarius into play... Gosden is no mug, he’s in this race for a reason.

I think the mile and half might be made into more of a 2800 metre contest due to the conditions, and that surely brings the champ Stradivarius into play... Gosden is no mug, he’s in this race for a reason.

I think that is a stretch to be honest. They have actually always stated that Strad himself actually wants firmer ground (remember the huge drift on Gold Cup day this year). As always a couple will be too speedy for him over this shorter trip.

There's a reason Frankie is on Enable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back