Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LG to $3.90 have bundled up with Bivouac at $7.30 all up

Plus LG standout tri in CP
could still be a fairly profitable result even after missing the original good price 🤦‍♂️

🤔🤔 Rox the Castle at 14’s... yes he’s stepping up to 1600m but if there’s a hot leaders bias and he gets a gun run on the rail if it crosses easy could break thier hearts and be hard to catch
i just looked at that race. So many leaders. That either means they will go mental or they all decide they will let something else lead today and they walk and one of them gets away with the race. Not a good betting race IMO but at the price worth having a few shekels on it

Great win by Prince Of Arran
Let’s hope he can get a penalty and get a spot in the Cup because I think he has a great shout again

Solid win - that stat is meaningless though - as I said in MC thread - I'd back TS to beat him home all day if they met again.

🤔🤔 Rox the Castle at 14’s... yes he’s stepping up to 1600m but if there’s a hot leaders bias and he gets a gun run on the rail if it crosses easy could break thier hearts and be hard to catch

Unders - is not a Crystal Mile quality horse - I'd rather back Dream Castle to bounce back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alan Jones destroying the ABC 7.30 report on the abbatoires. Go and have a watch, completely debunking the myth with FACTS. So many holes in the story and egregious sensationalism. I will also add that this is a rare instance I agree with him ...

Alan Jones destroying the ABC 7.30 report on the abbatoires. Go and have a watch, completely debunking the myth with FACTS. So many holes in the story and egregious sensationalism. I will also add that this is a rare instance I agree with him ...
whether he is right or not this is not the way to argue on the side of Horse Racing. It will only get more of the on the fence people off side.

Racing Industry needs to get its act together and stop these things before they come out. But as i keep saying its the most incompetently run industry in Australia and all they are doing is destroying a great product. Just speaking to my friends who liked the odd day out at the country races, they have decided to never go again in protest and no argument will change their mind and beleive me ive tried.. Its not great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back