Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her own worst enemy here

Can’t see anything else beating her if had to pick....who knows maybe Humidor as a blowout if tracks playing to his strengths

If Humi is her main rival she deserves to start in the red #hegawn

Finche will run a big race in the Turnbull at that price, and at those weights. $10/$2.80.

Good test of his Cups credentials - seems unders though given he was $10 last start (a gift) against Sydney staying camels and only just got home having looked under pressure a long way out. If you weren't on him LTO you've missed the boat I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good test of his Cups credentials - seems unders though given he was $10 last start (a gift) against Sydney staying camels and only just got home having looked under pressure a long way out. If you weren't on him LTO you've missed the boat I think.

I don't think he'll necessarily win, I just think the weight scale suits him here being a last start winner over the trip, and $10 is enough to find out for me.

Alternatively, my favourite horse in the whole wide world just edges out my second favourite horse.

Mr Quickie just never runs bad, plain and simple.

I don't think he'll necessarily win, I just think the weight scale suits him here being a last start winner over the trip, and $10 is enough to find out for me.

Alternatively, my favourite horse in the whole wide world just edges out my second favourite horse.

Mr Quickie just never runs bad, plain and simple.

That's the point though he was a $10 in an eminently more winnable race last time out. This is much tougher and he is the same price. If you didn't back him last time out I can't see how you could possibly back him here.

That's the point though he was a $10 in an eminently more winnable race last time out. This is much tougher and he is the same price. If you didn't back him last time out I can't see how you could possibly back him here.

I don't see how backing him last time out had anything to do with it, unless you're just using a turn of phrase. The Metrop was probably a more winnable option TTA, rising in distance etc, so it's strange placement, and Waller isn't a ******* idiot, so based on that, I think he can run better than his price, and I will not at all be surprised to see him finish in the first 4.

I don't see how backing him last time out had anything to do with it, unless you're just using a turn of phrase. The Metrop was probably a more winnable option TTA, rising in distance etc, so it's strange placement, and Waller isn't a ******* idiot, so based on that, I think he can run better than his price, and I will not at all be surprised to see him finish in the first 4.

Because if you didn't have him as a bet at $10 in a much more winnable race last time how can you have him as a $10 chance here against the Cox Plate/Caulfield Cup faves?

Anyone backing Finche must be fapping themselves silly over getting $9 Stampede in a metrop then.

Because if you didn't have him as a bet at $10 in a much more winnable race last time how can you have him as a $10 chance here against the Cox Plate/Caulfield Cup faves?

Anyone backing Finche must be fapping themselves silly over getting $9 Stampede in a metrop then.

Eh, I had the campaigner in the quaddie.

We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back