Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One master chances in the first at ascot. Fastnet rock horse. Since there’s only one master, Paris? Chances?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's 8.45am on a Sunday, The Everest was yesterday. I just looked at at sky1, sky2, sky tbred, and Ray Thomas isn't on any one of them crapping on about The Everest.

Where the hell is Ray? Did it all get too much for him yesterday?!

I’m wondering more about our resident assassin aka Paris
If MDG hadn’t won yesterday i fear we’d have seen on news “man goes postal in Randwick members”

- Miss Leonidis winning
- Speed fappers rejoice YYY winning
- Ten Sovereigns tailed off
- Royal Meeting went for the milk
- Redzel flopped

I’m wondering more about our resident assassin aka Paris
If MDG hadn’t won yesterday i fear we’d have seen on news “man goes postal in Randwick members”

- Miss Leonidis winning
- Speed fappers rejoice YYY winning
- Ten Sovereigns tailed off
- Royal Meeting went for the milk
Just on YYY - that would be a peak performance that it may struggle to replicate. Then again it may well be a superstar.
They ran 1.07 for the 1200m which is blistering.

Anyone know if it will come down to Melb? The Coolmoore looks a great option

Just on YYY - that would be a peak performance that it may struggle to replicate. Then again it may well be a superstar.

I’m thinking the owners put him out to pasture stud value through the roof

Golden Rose time was hot as well, he dropped weight for Everest and had a better run in transit so I don't think its too high a peak compared to Golden Rose - he basically just replicated his Golden Rose run. Top 2 raters heading in were SAL and Pierata. Had SAL got clearer room SAL probably wins. Pierata never got a real good crack at it. AQ flopped. Redzel not going as well as he used to. YYY pretty much ran to expectations so therefore of the top 5 in the market he won. I would have no qualms in saying he can repeat that performance. Whether more weight as an older horse or SAL and Pierata getting better runs at it means YYY can win is a another story but he can definitely replicate that performance because he already has in the Golden Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back