Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren’t doing this spring 3yos OHR thing again are we. Much more compressed than the OHR provides which is why these are generally SWP or SW.

Irrelevant when the toppie has a furlong on them in ability/rating

Three horses I want to be backing in the Lexus

Downdraft with the strong international form was just out sprinted in a slowly run race last time. But form still better than these.

Sound coming through the G1s with Caulfield Cup form is better than most here and isn't going all that bad. Should have finished a length closer at Caulfield too if he didn't get belted by 2 horses in the straight

Carif at 16s is ridiculous coming through the St Leger form line. Sat 3 wide no cover the trip and still ran 2nd. Give me him EW over your market favs coming through that race

Only went down 4 lengths in a CC after getting clobbered. It's just not a G1 horse but going around in G1 races. This looks very winnable though

Not for it - chances there is not a couple better in here are extremely thin. Plenty only went down 4 lengths in the CC who i don't rate. Has finished second half of the field in 80% of its races in Australia - impossible to have.

Not for it - chances there is not a couple better in here are extremely thin. Plenty only went down 4 lengths in the CC who i don't rate. Has finished second half of the field in 80% of its races in Australia - impossible to have.

Yeah because every single start he has had here has been at G1 level. This race is pretty garbage, each way I don't think you could do much better

Yeah because every single start he has had here has been at G1 level. This race is pretty garbage, each way I don't think you could do much better

I think you could do plenty better - has a strong whiff of Dream Castle about him.

He crossed the line with The Chosen One who is close to favourite here and copped far more interference and meets him 1kg better off at the weights.

Almost chips in territory for the German super star

He crossed the line with The Chosen One who is close to favourite here and copped far more interference and meets him 1kg better off at the weights.

Almost chips in territory for the German super star

No doubt they will have a tough battle here again....for 5th

Who fills the placings above them?

TCO can probably step up to fill a place actually - certainly has more upside than the German who would look better place in a sausage factory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This goes back to my general theory that it is irrelevant how far he was beaten at Caulfield - he was back half of the field yet again without ever getting into the race as has been the case at pretty much every Oz start he has to day. His finishing position is purely a function of how bunched the race is rather than his (shithouse) ability.

It's Gator's best of the day haha #thegreatgame
i will be laying it the place on Betfair. I dont know what he was watching but she had a short sprint in the 1000 Guineas then completely stopped. She got me a huge collect on a multi because of that win (in before paris "sure you did") but i fully admit stride before and after the line it was not in front and was a very lucky win.

lay lay lay all day

Really like the look of Humma Humma ($8) in the last at Flemington on Saturday - Have backed her two runs this prep and she has run super both times. Step up in grade, but confident she will run well. Should be enough speed in the race to see her storm over the top of them.

i will be laying it the place on Betfair. I dont know what he was watching but she had a short sprint in the 1000 Guineas then completely stopped. She got me a huge collect on a multi because of that win (in before paris "sure you did") but i fully admit stride before and after the line it was not in front and was a very lucky win.

lay lay lay all day
I'll be backing Vegas Jewel

lay lay lay all day

Only needed a short sprint to get the job done - will be cruising up on the bit at the 400 here before blowing them away Mosheen style #chipsin

I know we’ve got Game 7 and a great days racing coming up on Saturday & Sunday but if I can change tangent for a moment.

Meg Ryan has called off her engagement to John Mellencamp. Obviously they couldn’t agree on who was the better cougar.

I know we’ve got Game 7 and a great days racing coming up on Saturday & Sunday but if I can change tangent for a moment.

Meg Ryan has called off her engagement to John Mellencamp. Obviously they couldn’t agree on who was the better cougar.

UnequaledCoordinatedBison-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back