Racing October Daily Punt - *Derby Day to finish us off *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, was wide the trip there no cover and easily had Thermo's measure who had a nice run. Start before ran well again wide the trip.
Rest of the fillies coming out of crap races

Thermo will turn the tables if she goes here.

Nah, was wide the trip there no cover and easily had Thermo's measure who had a nice run. Start before ran well again wide the trip.
Rest of the fillies coming out of crap races
Just got a feeling with Thermo that it’s one of those horses that likes galloping room. Don’t think she was entirely happy bottled up on the fence last start. Was interested in her but would have liked her drawn out a bit more than 3.

As it is I might try and find something away from the top two, if I could be arsed having a closer look...it’s been that kind of year.

Just got a feeling with Thermo that it’s one of those horses that likes galloping room. Don’t think she was entirely happy bottled up on the fence last start. Was interested in her but would have liked her drawn out a bit more than 3.

As it is I might try and find something away from the top two, if I could be arsed having a closer look...it’s been that kind of year.
Yeh that's fair. I think the one outside the top two might be Incredulous Dream. On the back up, out to the mile and a chance to get a soft lead. Solid profile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back