R1. Aysar

R2. Victoria Quay

R3. Coruscate and Tactical Advantage

R4. Ashrun

R5. Mystic Journey and Nettoyer

R6. Farnan, Glenfiddich and Flying Award

R7. Cherry Tortoni (antepost @ 15’s 👍)

R8. Fifty Stars , The Velvet King e/w and Harbour Views if gets a start

R9. Fiteuse and e/w play How Womantic (sp profile huge)

Rosehill

R6. Wu Gok

R7. Gytrash

R8. Alligator Blood and Icebath e/w @ 23’s

R1 Endanger- prefer the up and comer to the Guineas consolations prize and Aysar going to be very short

R2 Salto Angel e/w though just saw Richo likes it which has me terrified

R5 Odeum

R6 Swots That/September Run. Not betting, just wanna see the boys get fisted in the ”stallion making“ race.

R7 Hit the Shot

R8 Nonconformist e/w

Diamond Effort to round it out.

Surely he has made a few moves off set the dirty dog

She clearly is creeped out by him

Grace seems to be very patient with him.

First he said he was going to wear her dress if Ranting won the coolmore.

Then he doubled down and said about the next race that he was going to wear her bra if some other horse won.

Then at the end he said 'I am going to jump on Grace' about some tip she had given. It sounded innocuous but he knew exactly what he was saying.

Just nonstop sleazy sh*t.

Last edited:
My dream is to see Terry go mano a mano with Wayne Hawkes on 78.

Terry: “You know what, John, I reckon your boy Deutschland can give the Coolmore a real sshhhakeroonniii on the weekend”

Wayne (puffing his cheat up about finally being mistaken for his old man): “You know what, you’re dead right Terry coz you know what, it’s a stallion making race and you know what, that’s what we at Hawkes racing do coz you know what...“

Terry: “You know what, the producers telling us we need to cut to a break”

Don’t tell me an hour of that wouldn’t rate it’s socks off.

Last edited:
Grace seems to be a very patient with him.

First he said he was going to wear her dress if Ranting won the coolmore.

Then he doubled down and said about the next race that he was going to wear her bra if some other horse won.

Then at the end he said 'I am going to jump on Grace' about some tip she had given. It sounded innocuous but he knew exactly what he was saying.

Just nonstop sleazy sh*t.
I must say it was uncomfortable viewing. Has happened a few times too on that show, Bailey needs to be careful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breaks every rule I have about 3yo staying races, but I’ll be diving in to Young Werther against that lot tomorrow.

Unheard of to get 2 derby runners in 6 months with half a lead up campaign to 2500m from same camp.

Surely just back in O’Brien with his track record and opinion of the horse just like in the SA Derby.

Breaks every rule I have about 3yo staying races, but I’ll be diving in to Young Werther against that lot tomorrow.

Nah a class one can towel them up - Efficient, Red Dazzler, even Ace High who was a ludicrous price coming off imperious Sydney form.

All aboard the YW train!!!!

Unheard of to get 2 derby runners in 6 months with half a lead up campaign to 2500m from same camp.

Surely just back in O’Brien with his track record and opinion of the horse just like in the SA Derby.
Certainly makes it easier to entertain coming from a camp which managed to do the same thing 6 months ago.

Not that I’m expecting him to be as good as Russian Camelot, I don’t think he needs to be anywhere near that class to beat this field. I know it’s become fashionable to beat up on the Derby, but this year really does look to be hard to pump up as a quality edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back