Racing October Daily Punt: Plates / Cups and Corona Virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching The Wrap back up looking unlikely, understandably the run took a bit out of him. Moods is a pisser- could do stand up.
Agree and would be a great bloke to have a beer with!

Did not sound happy with the way Incentivise pulled up though this morning and he mentioned it twice it was the first time he has pulled up so poorly. Left his feed over night and very jaded after yesterday.

Got the feeling he may have come to the end of his prep but who knows really. Would really shake up the Cup market if Moody doesn’t run him.

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Agree and would be a great bloke to have a beer with!

Did not sound happy with the way Incentivise pulled up though this morning and he mentioned it twice it was the first time he has pulled up so poorly. Left his feed over night and very jaded after yesterday.

Got the feeling he may have come to the end of his prep but who knows really. Would really shake up the Cup market if Moody doesn’t run him.
Yeah I didn’t get quite the same vibe. Think it was more about pouring cold water over the Plate. Said he left some feed and was a bit flat for the first time he’d seen, but he’s only had him three runs. Be shocked if he doesn’t front up for the Cup.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was directed at everyone being completely unable to comprehend the form coming out of QLD. Literally no one rated him on this board read the first few mages of MC thread, there were jokes on might and power comparisons and now its normal he was obvious Caulfield cup fave at the time. It seems my post has been deleted calling everyone morons who didn't rate him off a tatts cup thumping for some reason. Didn't even you say it was laughable or something meanwhile had backed Zaaki off the same form out of QLD.

I didn't want to take the 2.40 yesterday, didn't see the point in a handicap as a top weight. Started 2.60 on fair so others thought same that it was a fair price. I think I have been on Anamoe and Zaaki more than most too just happy to risk them occasionally as they are not "that" much better than all their rivals :straining: Would be nice if people ever said they got it wrong though rather than gloating about taking 2.50 after bagging the horse for months.
ha
i may or may not have got NS wrong yesterday. Or maybe my cant win the everest post was for 2022!

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
ha
i may or may not have got NS wrong yesterday. Or maybe my cant win the everest post was for 2022!

Everyone's got nature strip wrong. Remember when he couldn't run 1001m or would never win outside of saturday grade BM races. He only started winning everything when my confidence started to falter and i was giving up on him.... Still upset I got $28 on the fair for that everest a few years back.

1 bad run they give up on him, just an enigma.

How about the ride on your mate Eduardo though. Breaks NS last start and settles for taking a sit???

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Wernt you against Incentivise ?? Now all of the sudden gagging on him… just like you said Anamoe has no class ? Why dont you speak what you really think instead of just wanting to be a troll against Paris it gets boring your negative comments.
Can vouch that Liefs was on board Incentivise well before anyone else on here. I never challenged him like others did, but I definitely questioned his confidence early on. He was spot on.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Everyone's got nature strip wrong. Remember when he couldn't run 1001m or would never win outside of saturday grade BM races. He only started winning everything when my confidence started to falter and i was giving up on him.... Still upset I got $28 on the fair for that everest a few years back.

1 bad run they give up on him, just an enigma.

How about the ride on your mate Eduardo though. Breaks NS last start and settles for taking a sit???
i still dont reckon he runs it when they go a proper pace. Eduardo and him both run 1150 strongly then wait its hold your breath at the end. The sprinters are turn takers but NS racing pattern wins him more than the others

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
i still dont reckon he runs it when they go a proper pace. Eduardo and him both run 1150 strongly then wait its hold your breath at the end. The sprinters are turn takers but NS racing pattern wins him more than the others

Yeah I have no issues with your premise that NS cannot win a race with Eduardo in it over 1200m. Thing is NS is that good he can dictate and get it his own way enough times to make him a genuine G1 horse over 1200m, if something is srupid enough to take him on anything is susceptible under those conditions. Eduardo ride was conservative, they rode him to place, not win IMO.

Thing is Eduardo probably doesn't win if he takes on NS either based on the result.

Yeah I have no issues with your premise that NS cannot win a race with Eduardo in it over 1200m. Thing is NS is that good he can dictate and get it his own way enough times to make him a genuine G1 horse over 1200m, if something is srupid enough to take him on anything is susceptible under those conditions. Eduardo ride was conservative, they rode him to place, not win IMO.

Thing is Eduardo probably doesn't win if he takes on NS either based on the result.

It’s all hindsight really I like NS but if Masked Crusader doesn’t blow the start he wins the Everest yesterday.

Things that can be said about every Masked Crusader start. Ifs and buts won't land him big races.
As I said hindsight is a wonderful thing but I am not taking anything away from the winner.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Fair ride by berry to get masked crusader that close. Slight unbalancing at the 150m could have made it very interesting. Overhead shot on the replay makes for great viewing. Nature strip the deserved winner, makes the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back